5

Mercedes Paxton
So No Head?

Lincoln pulls up to his house and I finish eating when he looks at me.

"I'll return your clothes as soon as possible."

"Nah you can keep 'em," He leans his head back but keep his eyes on me. "They look better on you anyway."

"Ew. That was gross. I'm still returning them." I laugh.

"Fuck. Are you sure I can't kiss you?"

"Why do you wanna kiss me so bad?" I lean toward him.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"You're just horny."

"...Maybe. But if I was horny I know I could could go kiss another girl right now."

"Which is exactly why you're not getting kiss a from me. You're gonna kiss me then swoon me into fucking you."

"I mean shiii. Wait- no."

"Mhm see. I refuse to be one of those girls that drop to their knees at the mere sight of you." I lean away from him and unbuckle.

He smiles and unbuckles. "Let's head inside."

We get out of the car and walk into his house, and see that everyone went home except Kenzie. She's sleeping on the couch with a girl sleeping on top of her.

"Her girlfriend?" I whisper to Lincoln and he nods.

"Her name is Jayla,"We go upstairs and I sit on his bed. "You dad thinks you're sleeping over Kenzie's, doesn't he?"

"Yeah but I'll just wake her up."

"I wouldn't. You can just sleep in here."

"You just want give it up, huh?"

"I didn't mean it like that, dummy. Plus it's a king size bed, we'll have space between us." He rolls his eyes and I roll them back.

We get situated, and Lincoln gives me an oversized shirt to sleep in.

I walk out of the bathroom to see him shirtless in some shorts, on his phone. My eyes run over his arm tattoos that I keep forgetting exist, but man. It's an attractive sight.

I get lost in thought and he realizes I'm in the room. His eyes run over me slowly, and he licks his bottom lip.

"Hey. Stop it." I cross my arms.

"You checked me out first."

As Lincoln gets into the bed, I put a pillow wall between me and him.

"Wow. A pillow wall. In my own bed." He shakes his head.

I chuckle and as soon as I lay down, I'm engulfed in the smell of cologne and coconut.

"Before I go to bed, how many girls have been fucked in this bed?"

His head appears in front of me. "None. So you can sleep peacefully knowing you're the first girl in my bed."

"Wow such an honor... if you don't mind me asking, how many girls have you slept with?"

"6." He says, disappearing back over the pillows.

"Oh."

"...How many guys have you slept with?"

"3, I guess."