22

22

Shivangi returned from restroom to see Ashwin clicking pictures of their food on the table. She was amused as it was so out of character for him to click pictures of something so mundane.

After leaving the studio, Ashwin insisted they have 'blueberry pie' in a cafe that he frequented that surely offers privacy he approves. Shivangi was free the rest of the evening so went along with his plan.

"Idhu edhuku photo edukareenga?" Shivangi asked as she sat in the chair opposite Ashwin across the table.

(Why are you taking these pictures?)

"Practice." He said not taking his eyes off the phone.

"Practice ah?"

"Shivangi ma, nee frame la vara." He complained as he lifted himself off the chair and captured the food from different angle.

(Shivangi, you are in the frame)

Shivangi leaned back on her seat and cupped her cheeks with right palm witnessing this side of Ashwin for the first time.

"Nalla iruka?" Ashwin held out his phone for her to see where a very meticulously clicked picture of their blueberry pie, French fries and mojito was seen.

(Is it good?)

"Good." Shivangi shrugged. What is she even supposed to comment for a food photo?

Ashwin was pleased with himself for the photo. He took a look at it one last time before placing his phone beside hers on the table and turning his attention on her.

"Edhuku pic eduten nu kekamataya?"

(Don't you want to why I clicked it?)

"Naan dan appave ketane."

(I asked you now, didn't I?)

"Food blog." He said

"Food blog vechu irukeengala?" she asked surprised

(Do you have a food blog?)

"Yes!!" he grinned at her. "Naan nu yaarukum teriyadhu. Pseudonym use panren. Shooting ellam pogum bodhu pudusa edachu saapta pics upload pannuven with write up. Sometimes en recipes kooda poduven."

(Yes! No one knows it's mine. I use Pseudonym.When I go out for shooting and eat something interesting, I upload with a write up. Sometimes, even my recipe.)

"Movies la busy aana nala, food and cooking passion vittuteenga nu nenachen."

(I thought you had no time for your food and cooking passion as your were busy with movies.)

"Adhu epdi? Adhu dan ennoda third love. Kandipa vida maaten."

(I can never give up on it. It is my third love)

"Third love ah?" Shivangi snickered. "Ipdi order la love ellam vechu irukeengala enna?"

(Third love? Have you ranked your love?)

Ashwin shrugged smiling. Shivangi narrowed her eyes at him. She was not sure if should ask him what the first and second were or she already knows the answer to it.

"Enaku future la oru restaurant aarambikanum. Quality food, peaceful ambiance, exotic dishes ellam irukanum. Five years la ennoda dream house kattiten, next five years kalichu restaurant. "

(I want to open a restaurant in future. Quality food, peaceful ambiance, exotic dishes. Took my five years to build my dream house, in next five years I will own a restaurant.)