32

32

Ashwin adjusted his ipad and looked at the screen with concentration biting his lips.

"Naan teriyarena?" he asked to no one in particular. "Romba naal aachu epdine marandiruchu." He scratched his head in confusion. "Idhu on aaiducha?"

(Can you see me? Its been ages since I did this. Is it on?)

Finally, when he saw familiar comments and hearts fly in screen, he was satisfied that he has successfully started live in his Instagram account.

"Hi!" he waved awkwardly at screen. "Inform panama live vandadhuku sorry. Free ah irunden, adhu dan ungala ellam paathutu polam nu vanden. Ellarum epdi irukeenga?"

(Hi! Sorry for coming live without prior notice. I was free so thought of interacting with you all. How are you?)

Ashwin's eyes tried to catch all comments that was scrolling up screen in speed to high for him to catch. Even the number of views was rocketing soon.

"Aiyoo! Questions ellam vegama pogudhe padika mudilaye." He pouted with the innocence people loved about him in spite of being a star.

(The questions go up too fast)

"Anyway" Ashwin braced himself. "Naan taniya varala. Ungaluku ellam oru surprise iruku. Oruthar en kooda irukanga." Ashwin changed ipad from one hand to another. "Yaarunu kaatren." He flipped live from front camera to back camera

(Anyway, I am not alone. I have a surprise. I have someone with me. Let me show you who that is)

Around 83K people who were watching live skipped their heartbeat when the camera showed Shivangi who was closely observing some plant.

"Shivangi!" Ashwin called

"Idhu enna plant Ashw..." her words died in her mouth as she saw him holding his ipad at her. She frowned in confusion.

(What plant is this Ashw....)

"Live." He informed. "Fans ku hai sollu."

(Live. Say Hi to fans)

Shivangi awkwardly waved her hand at the camera.

"Come here." Ashwin waved at her. He positioned ipad on the small stool he borrowed from the garage and moved aside in the swing to make place for Shivangi.

This was Shivangi's first informal live in years. She used to be pro at these and now she was clueless.

Ashwin tried to catch one interesting fan question they can start live with while Shivangi fisted her hand over the swing trying not to be conscious.

If it was professional life, she knew what questions will be asked, but now she was clueless.

As she let her eyes roam over the comment section of live, familiar names of fandom Ids she knew from years ago gave her the confidence that she was in safe territory.

Ashwin's hand with force of habit went to adjust his hair and beard that he does in all live. That is when a comment caught his attention and he knew he had to read that aloud to set the mood.

"Manna, mudila velayadradhu neenga innum vidalaya?"

(Manna, you have not stopped playing with your hair)

Shivangi burst out laughing hearing the comment. She turned to Ashwin who that exact moment removed his hand from touching his hair.

"Summa hair set pannadhu kuthama?" Ashwin chuckled