24

24

Shivangi spent good two hours practicing with her singer friends. They are yet to practice with band. Their slot to use stage is in the evening. So, she decided to discreetly make her way down the hall to see someone's dance practice.

She sprinted in search of him only to realize that he was in one of the rooms dubbed as ER for the event. Apparently, he missed a step while dancing that caused muscle strain.

Shivangi's sense of euphoria abandoned her as worry filled her heart. Why can't that vazhanda kozhanda be more careful? Only couple of weeks ago he hurt himself in Jaipur shoot and now this.

Shivangi expected the room to be crowded making it difficult for her to attend Ashwin, but she was surprised that it was empty except for Ashwin, who was lying on the small bed with his track pant rolled up to his knees, and a woman, probably a physiotherapist, making circles on his ankle.

As Shivangi moved closer, she could see the woman was blushing. It was nothing new to see a woman blushing in presence of Ashwin. It was like his everyday doing like breathing. However, Ashwin who becomes uncomfortable when a woman blushes while working in professional capacity was actually telling something to bring out that expression in the woman. That is a first.

Shivangi cleared her throat as she moved to where Ashwin sat. The woman's eyes turned to Shivangi and much to the latter's surprise the woman blushed even more. The woman's nervousness became evident in the way she dropped some medical instrument she was holding. Someone being nervous because of Shivangi? Well, that is a first too.

Shivangi turned to look at Ashwin who only shrugged, but his smirk gave away that he knew what was happening.

The woman who retrieved whatever she dropped on the ground was now looking at Shivangi batting her eyelashes as if she couldn't believe what was happening.

"Avar ku okay va?" Shivangi questioned

(Is he okay?)

"Er..ehmm... Yeah..." the woman stammered. "All good."

(Yeah! All good)

"Actual ah enna aachu?"

(What happened?)

Maybe because the woman was too edgy to understand what she was doing, because she began to explain everything in medical terms that neither Ashwin or Shivangi understood.

"Nalaiku event iruku. Dance pannalama koodadha?" Shivangi asked cutting the woman's monologue

(We have an event tomorrow. Can he dance?)

"Pannalam, chellama, oru problem illa." The woman bit her lips as she realized what she has said and even Shivangi's eyes widened in realization.

(He can, Chellama, no issues.)

Shivangi turned to Ashwin for assurance.

"Fan?" she mouthed at him in question. He with his eyes pointed at the woman's hand. Right there on her wrist, in small italics was tattoo of the words 'Believe in Kadavul Setting!'

Wow! Not just a fan, but Ashaangian.

"Sorry!" the woman apologized

"Aiyoo sorry edhuku." Shivangi convinced. "Enaku apdi koopta romba pudikum. Neenga ellarum enna apdi daana kooptitu irundeenga."

(Don't be. I like when fans call me that. Isn't that how you all used to address me?)

"Ippavum apdi dan koopadrom."

(We address you the same even now.)

Shivangi felt guilty. Yes, she has not been keeping up with her HT. Until few hours ago, she almost forgot that her loyal fans stayed albeit low-key, waiting for her one moment to give them hope, belief and show them magic.