Epilogue - III

Epilogue – III

Having a bad day. So, thought of channelizing my energy into writing.

The fandom was in tears. They can't believe their eyes. They had long back given up on dreaming about witnessing such bliss that when they finally has a proof in front of their eyes, they were having hard time taking in everything.

Tweet 1 : Mannara adhu?

(Is this him?)

Tweet 2 : Kandipa chellama dan avar account handle panra

(I think she is handling his account)

Tweet 3 : Enn heart tundu tundu a odanju pochu. So cuteu

(My heart is flying. So cute)

Everyone who followed the Indian Standard Time was rudely awaken by the rest of the fans who had day as a post that they were all waiting for was dropped by Ashwin at 3 in the morning.

Little Shivin, 5 months old baby of Ashwin and Shivangi, was introduced to the world for first time.

Ashwin took Instagram to post a picture of him and his first born at such an odd hour.

Shivin was lying on a beige colour baby mat that had car cartoons. His eyes were half closed. His one hand and legs were in air, while hiss other was holding his father's hair in loose grip. Ashwin, who was bent near his son half lying on the bed, pretended to be hurt by little hands pulling his hair. His eyes were narrowed, nose scrunched, but lips held a proud smile.

The caption read :

"When he decides that our family isn't yet ready to sleep at regular hours like normal people

PC : new mom who is sleep deprived"

There are people who come up with elaborate plans and photo shoots to introduce their baby and then there is Ashwin and Shivangi who choose to post such random goofy picture on social media knowing that is where they can connect to their fans easily.

Birth of Shivin was as precious to fans as the new parents for fans knew how much having a baby and family of own meant to Ashwin. They celebrated 16th November, birthday of Shivin, with as much josh as if their own household was blessed with a kid.

Though Ashwin and Shivangi were overwhelmed by the love, they believed that baby had to be away from puclic eyes for few months. They were sure their fans would understand, agree and respect the decision.

However, Ashwin for the first time since he became an actor voluntarily requested the host who interviewed him for his new movie promotion to ask about his son as he couldn't think of any other way through which he can convey to his fans about the new member of the family.

In that Interview that took place one month after Shivin was born Ashwin said, "Peru Shivin. Enga rendu peroda name la irundu letters eduthu vechom. Ippo dan one month aagudhu. Naangalum konjam adjust panni ellam kathukittu irukom new parents ah, avarum ippo dan indha world ku palagararu. Naanga romba lucky yena enn parents um seri Shivangi parents um seri kooda vandu irukanga, romab help panranga, engaluku ellam kathu taranga. Adhunala easy ah iruku."

(His name is Shivin. We took letters from our name and named him. He is just a month old now. We are adjusting to parenthood and so does he to this world.We are lucky that we have both our parents to help and guide us. So it is easy for us.)