35

35

Krithi was having a hard day. Managing a toddler was not as easy as her mother made it sound. Her son has so far made her run around the house twice and she could already sense back pain coming. Thank God for small mercies in the form of toy robots that her son was distracted to give her some time to sit on couch with her leg up on the table and phone in hand scrolling through social media.

Discussion that happened in a twitter Hashtag that Krithi has been following for over five years made her sit straight forgetting her back pain and raised her heartbeat more than mini marathon with her son.

Tweet 1 : Relax everyone! It is just instagram story. Why is everyone linking it to anything wedding related? Maybe she is attending an event #ashaangi

Tweet 2 : Ippo idhu inga discuss pannalama illa advise varuma ? #ashaangi

(Will we get more advise tweets if we discuss it here?)

Tweet 3 : #irukumo #ashaangi

Tweet 4 : Yaarachu mannar activities track pannunga. Avar enga irukaru? #ashaangi

(Someone check Ashwin's whereabouts )

Tweet 5 : Naan nejamale heaven ku poiduven pola iruke. Sugar patient da naanu. Body taangadhu. Enna nadakudhu nu yarachu sollunga #ashaangi

(I might go to heaven already. My heart is too weak for this. Tell me what is happening)

Tweet 6 : Ship ah illa Titanic ah? #ashaangi

(Is it ship or titanic?)

Krithi opened instagram and there it was, a story from Shivangi where she has shared a pink silk saree with gold intrinsic designs laid flat with beautiful gold jewellery. She has neither added caption or song, but only a sticker with rings and heart, but since she has not shared anything of this sort in the last five years, no one was able to overlook it. The fact that Shivangi recently appeared with Ashwin on live was also increasing fans' curiosity.

Krithi looked at her son. "Baby, nee ippo toongiye aaganum. Amma ku romba mukkiyamana velai iruku twitter la." She lifted her son and in spite of his protests, took him to bedroom.

(Baby, you have to go to sleep. Mom has work in twitter)

***

Shivangi for nth time checked herself in mirror. Saree, jewels, hairdo and make up was done exactly the way she and her to-be fiancé decided, but still she couldn't help but be uncertain.

"Indha hairstyle kalayadhu illa?" she asked the hairstylist who assured her that it is all good.

(This hairstyle will stay in shape, won't it?)

Shivangi smiled at her cousins who were all clicking pictures of one another. She knew they will soon attack her for selfie before which she has to check on him.

"Ready ah?" she messaged Ashwin

"5 minutes la vandiruven." The reply came after ten minutes.

(Will be there in five minutes)

Shivangi panicked reading the message. What does he even mean? She immediately excused herself to restroom and called Ashwin.

"Enga irukeenga?"

(Where are you?)

"Vandhuten."

(On the way)

"Ashwin, iniku ungalukum dan engagement. Velayadreengala? Appave sonnen shooting ellam pogadeenga nu."