☆Tried to change☆

The moment Jungkook heard this he could feel his heartbeat going rapidly fast. He can't see his love getting hurt just like that. No matter what....he needs to tell his master about this whole situation. But the question is, will his master believe on his words ? Would his master trust on him ? No he won't, it's impossible... his master hates him and there's no way Jimin would doubt on Chaeyoung, ofcourse why would Jimin believe Jungkook over his beautiful mate ? But Jungkook doesn't care about this he needs to save Jimin with his everything. He should tell his master about their plan or should atleast try to stop Jimin, even if he clearly knows that his master won't trust on him.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook found his master in his chambers bath area. Jimin was getting ready for his marriage with Chaeyoung as she had been presented with his fake  initials on her wrist. He even needs to perform the mating ritual tonight with his mate. But how bad... he doesn't even have a slightest bit of idea about who was his real mate. The one he had been hating for no particular reason, the one he's hurting from the beginning. But unfortunately as long as that pill is inside Jungkook, the Vampire king would never acknowledge him as his real mate.

Jungkook rushed towards his masters chamber as fast as he could, but to his dismay he found the empty bed. Jungkook was already worried and scared for his lover now not seeing his lover infront of his eyes even for a moment. Jungkook was extremely terrified for Jimin's safety. Ofcourse Jimin is super powerful but there are chances that Chaeyoung's plan might result being harmful for his lover.

Jungkook found his master in the water  looking as handsome as ever. The unreal sexy immortal creature taking Jungkook's breath away with his godly handsome features. The water droplets trailing down to Jimin's well built torso. His arms resting on the corner of the bath area. Jimin's wet locks making him more intimidating than ever he was, Jungkook gulped down on his saliva seeing his handsome lover. But he can't forget for what he came here, he needs to talk with his master.

"Master I need to talk with you, please hear me out !" Jungkook asked nervously but he froze when his eyes met with Jimin's sharp hate filled gaze

"Master I need to talk with you, please hear me out !" Jungkook asked nervously but he froze when his eyes met with Jimin's sharp hate filled gaze. Jimin didn't even acknowledged Jungkook's presence and continued sipping on his glass filled with red crimson blood ignoring Jungkook.

Jungkook knew however this is not going to end well. So he mustered up his courage and stood infront of Jimin daring to meet his eyes with the Vampire king. "Why don't you just listen to me at once ?" Jungkook asked getting irritated and that's when Jimin glared furiously at the human.

"Who the fuck do you think of yourself huh ? How dare you question me like that you pathetic piece of shit !" Jimin's bone chilling scary voice echoed throughout the chamber. But Jungkook wasn't affected nor he was scared if Jimin anymore, cuz he's used to it. Jimin hurting him and torturing him was normal for Jungkook by now.

"I don't care what you're even saying but before you stop me, I need to tell you even if you won't believe me, you have to listen my words Park Jimin" Jungkook said loudly and dared enough to address Jimin with his full name. Jimin's eyes started burning with pure anger, Jimin was very close to kill Jungkook in seconds but something inside him didn't allow Jimin to kill Jungkook. But who will save the poor human from this Vampire's anger and lust filled desire.

"And why do you think I need to listen you, I see this pretty mouth knows how to speak... you've got enough guts to talk with me in such a tone" Jimin said in his husky voice while his thumb was trailing around Jungkook's bottom lip. Jungkook began to panick due to the sudden closeness. Before Jungkook could even realised he was met with a sharp jaw breaking slap on his face by Jimin, the slap was so powerful that it bruised Jungkook's lip staining it with blood. "Know your fucking place bastard" Jimin spat with venom laced in his voice.

"What the fuck.... how could you slap me for no reason !" Jungkook growled he was not here to get slapped, wasn't he ? He didn't come to see this, before Jimin drives him crazy Jungkook needs to tell the truth.

"Your so called mate that Chaeyoung she's not what you think ! Please stay away from that fucking slut hyung" Jungkook said with nothing but pure concern laced in his voice for his lover.
This was it which took away the last string Jimin had and he aggressively marched towards Jungkook grabbing the human and by now Jungkook had tight death grip on his neck, Jimin was chocking not letting the human to talk but will Jungkook give up ? He continued speaking inspite of the pain he was getting around his neck.

"She's plan...planning against... you tonig-tongiht. Please let me...te-ll. Don't trust her she will kill- you" Jungkook said inspite of his neck getting choked he said what he wanted but he knows very well Jimin would never believe him not in million ways.

"Shut the fuck up now ! Don't you dare to utter even a single word now. Atleast lie about something on which I can believe. We know very well that I fucking can't die and yet you lie directly on my face, pathetic human you just know how to lie that's all you can fucking do" Jimin yelled boiling in rage while Jungkook was having tears in his eyes due to the pain, he was getting out of breath. While he was continuously shaking his head in denial.

"No no no !! I'm not lying please just for once believe me. I don't have any proof or evidence but please trust me...." Jungkook said while tears cascading down his face he can't take it anymore, he couldn’t face Jimin hating him. Jungkook gripped tightly on Jimin's hands trying to free his neck, with all his strength Jungkook pushed away the Vampire making Jimin to stumble back in the water. This made Jimin go insane and suddenly the Vampire king had fangs on display while his eyes started glowing red and seeing Jimin's vampiric state Jungkook froze on spot.

"Maste...master she's not alone in this, she's with Werewolves...aaahhhhhh" Jungkook yelled in pain when Jimin used his natural powers and dragged the human inside the water by his leg harshly. Jungkook didn't knew what's happening with him right now but he was just determined to somehow tell the truth, he needs to inform Jimin even if his master was not ready to believe him, even if his lover is hurting him Jungkook can't let his lover get hurt.

"They have.... aggghhrrrrhh... no it hurts... please, they have Phoen.... no aahhh" Jungkook's loud screams could be heard even from miles away the gush of pain hits him when Jimin's fangs sunk deep inside his soft caramelized tanned skin, blood started flowing from Jungkook's neck where Jimin started biting him and no matter how strong muscle power Jungkook had he was unable to shove away Jimin this time.

Yet again Jungkook tried to say the name of that pheonix dagger which will atleast make Jimin believe on him. But unfortunately Jungkook couldn't say that word.....as Jimin had tied Jungkook's mouth with his bathrobe belt tightly even before Jungkook could speak. Jimin had harshly yanked Jungkook by his hairs and had twisted one of Jungkook's hand behind his back while he was sucking on Jungkook's sweet divine blood and Jungkook was helpless against Jimin's Vampiric powers.

End of Chapter

A/n : sorry for the late updates, I had my exams hope you'll can stay with me.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜