☆Is it the End ?☆

This was it, the last one hour had passed and finally Jimin the King of Vampire Realm was getting married with Park Chaeyoung, no one was yet aware of about her true identity. The ceremony began under the luminosity of the full moon. All the dark creatures present in this universe were present to attend this event. But the only werewolves the sworn enemies of Vampires were not present here. The fake mate bond stone was brought for the marriage ritual. Jimin and Chaeyoung were now standing infront of each other, ready to drain their blood from their fingertips into the stone. But was anyone aware that, it wasn't the real stone it was the fake one ? No one had the idea about this.

A royal dagger was given to the couple to cut their fingertips, Jimin and Chaeyoung used the same dagger and the blood was dripped on that fake stone which bloomed brightly and seeing these all Vampires were happy to see their king with his destined mate. After this the wedding vows were exchanged and then all other rituals were proceeding. But somewhere around the corner, a human who wasn't aware of the thing inside his body didn't knew what was happening with him but his chest was paining terribly. The pill inside his body was showing its effect as Jungkook's mate was being tied with other person and that was resulting the bond to shrink, thus causing pain in Jungkook's chest. He tightly clenched his shirt around his chest closing his eyes with pain, Jungkook didn't knew suddenly why he was feeling this but it was utterly intolerable. Jimin was married and yes Jungkook wasn't his husband, this was the most heart breaking pathetic reality Jungkook had to witness.

The wedding was successfully finished, breaking Jungkook's heart into numerous pieces... knowing that the man he loved truly, got married and he couldn't do anything about it broke Jungkook entirely. Now it was finally the time for the mating ritual the moment which Jungkook feared the most, after the wedding ceremony the couple was escorted to their chamber for the mating ritual. Jungkook was just praying for Jimin to not kiss that bitch. Jungkook doesn't know if his plan would even work at the end but atlast he didn't had any other option, he wanted to stop this one last time if he could but unfortunately the pain in his chest was not enough to bear anymore. Jungkook began feeling nauseous suddenly. His head was spinning and he began to throw up out of nowhere.

Meanwhile Jimin as usual whatsoever he didn't had any feelings for anyone. It was true Jimin was married but he just felt it was apart of his duty as the king. He didn't felt any spark seeing his wife, the way he felt when he was with his slave. But he shrugged off his thoughts completely and wanted to just finish this goddamn rituals. Somewhere unwillingly in the corner of his mind Jimin recalled Jungkook's words. He was contemplating, should he believe on Jungkook's words ? Why did he said all those things ? If Jungkook was right then Jimin should neither look in her eyes nor kiss her. Jimin saw Chaeyoung heading towards him while he was on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard.

Jimin didn't want to believe on Jungkook's words but his heart was unknowingly thinking about his slave and till now Jimin didn't dare to make eye contact with his newly married wife. What was this ? Was his heart playing games, he was doing what Jungkook had said him. Chaeyoung approached Jimin and she was doing her best to seduce Jimin right now. As she sinfully placed her hand on Jimin's toned chest, Jimin looked away his gaze admiring the full moon light and his mind and heart wandering about that bunny like human, his doe sparkling eyes and that beautiful ethereal face with rosy lips and the most gorgeous body, Jimin still couldn't get the fact that why he was he even hating that human exactly ?

Jimin was still wondering in the thoughts of that human, that's when Chaeyoung felt she got the perfect opportunity as she took Jimin off gaurd and attached their lips into the kiss. Before Jimin could shove her away their eyes met and with the kiss that very moment even the eye contact was made. The witch had a visible smirk plastered over her face as she began to suck out Jimin's all powers. It was the wedding night on the full moon, Jimin was in the weak state for that very moment.

After completely draining out Jimin's powers, she teleported both of them to the boundaries of the Werewolves pack

After completely draining out Jimin's powers, she teleported both of them to the boundaries of the Werewolves pack. Where her boyfriend could easily kill Jimin with that pheonix dagger. They had only time till the sky turns back from red to its normal color. As Jimin is the king of the entire Vampire realm she can't drain all his powers for forever. Jimin was powerless only for that time period but it was still extremely dangerous for Jimin.

"Sehun we've perfect timing, I will hypnotize all these fucking Vampires and that's when you will kill him with pheonox dagger, alright ?" Chaeyoung asked her Alpha werewolf boyfriend who was laughing maniacally seeing Jimin being under her spell & he nodded. As Jimin couldn't move she used this chance and took Jimin's royal sword to control all the Vampires. Only the king's sword had the uncompatible power to control everything single Vampire present in this realm. She took the sword from Jimin who was unable to move from the spell casted by her, the only thing she needed was to use the spell and shove the sword deep inside grounds of this Vampire realm to control all other Vampires. So that no one should be able to save their king.

Jimin was feeling helpless, even if it was just controlling him until the sky turns back from red to normal, Jimin was still under the control that means he clearly felt that his end was near

Jimin was feeling helpless, even if it was just controlling him until the sky turns back from red to normal, Jimin was still under the control that means he clearly felt that his end was near. Even though he was immortal, the one who couldn't die, the one with immense powers and super intense strength all these things were meaningless against the Phoenix dagger. He remembers how Jungkook had begged him to just listen to his words, how the human had tried numerous times to stop him and what Jimin did with him but now all Jimin could do was to regret for not even letting the human to speak.

It was crystal clear Jimin's end was standing right infront of him, Sehun the Alpha werewolf was marching infront of him, his eyes reflecting the amount of hatred that had been stored from years. His eyes burning with the desperate urge of revenge, all Jimin could think was about his kingdom, his people even they were under the control of that witch. Now Sehun was rushing towards him with that dagger in his hands. This was it, Jungkook's voice was haunting in Jimin's mind in his very end. Even when Jimin was about to get dead, he still couldn't pinpoint the different feelings he felt near Jungkook, was it hate, lust or desire, just exactly what it was ?

If Jimin wasn't under the control of this spell because of the moon light, Jimin would have easily burn this bitch in seconds that's how powerful the king was, but what was the use of all his powers now ? when he was on the verge of dying brutally. Sehun rushed towards Jimin with the Pheonix dagger in his hands and as the dagger was about to pass through Jimin's chest the Vampire closed his eyes ready to feel the piercing sharp pain through his body.

End of Chapter

A/n : Many things are happening in this chapter, can y'all guess what is next ?