☆Devil's Angel in disguise☆

Jimin had closed his eyes to feel the sharp pain piercing through his chest. But he never felt the pain at all upon opening his eyes, he couldn't believe his own eyes on what he was seeing. There stood the human named Jeon Jungkook in between them. The human had stopped Sehun from piercing that dagger through Jimin's body and held Sehun's hand up in air avoiding him to harm Jimin in any way and to be honest even if Jungkook was just a human his tight grip around the wolf was no joke.

It was true that Jimin couldn't move but he was still in his complete senses and he could clearly see what was happening around

It was true that Jimin couldn't move but he was still in his complete senses and he could clearly see what was happening around. Jimin was entirely shocked to see Jungkook here and he was the one who saved Jimin.

Jungkook had twisted Sehun's wrist painfully hard behind his back, making him to yelp in pain and the dagger fell down from his hand. Sehun was boiling with anger but he didn't realised that he was infront of the Jeon Jungkook. The one who can't withstand seeing anyone hurting his lover infront of his own eyes. "Get the fuck away ! Don't mess with me if you want to be alive !" Sehun shouted getting furious and quickly bends down to pick up the pheonix dagger. But Jungkook was fast enough to grab it and he steps on Sehun's left hand crushing his hand with his foot, making Sehun to scream in pain, the sounds of his screams echoing throughout the place.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMMN ABOUT YOU !! AFTER ALL YOU'RE JUST SOME DOG SHIT WHO DARED TO HURT MY LOVE AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR IT FUCKING MORON !!" Jungkook growled burning with rage, his eyes long changed into the thirst of revenge. With this Jungkook and Sehun involved into the unexpected clash of hatred. The next moment a furious Jungkook marched towards Sehun and landed a hard strike kick on his ribcage.

Sehun groaned in pain and was holding his stomach in utterpain, but then he grabbed Jungkook's hand and twisted it behind his back. Sehun wasn't a normal human at all, he was a damn Alpha werewolf who still had the audacity to provoke Jungkook's inner crazy demon, but he wasn't aware of the outcome he had to face by doing that. As he had controlled Jungkook completely out of nowhere but unexpectedly he was granted with a painful knee strike, his grip on Jungkook loosened and he stumbled backwards trying to hold himself.

Jungkook picked up the Pheonix dagger which Sehun had earlier with him, Jungkook gave non-stop punches on Sehun's body which made him totally numb. So he shifted himself in his now huge black wolf form and tried to attack Jungkook again. But Jungkook dodged his attacks and now Sehun couldn't stop this crazy psychotic monster infront of him at all even when he was in his wolf  form. Jungkook didn't had those 8 pack abs, toned well built muscular body for nothing. Jungkook grabbed his wolf's left limb twisting it. Meanwhile Sehun tried to scratch on Jungkook's body with his sharp claws reultsing Jungkook's abdomen to bleed. Sehun even managed to scratch Jungkook's face and was trying to choke Jungkook's neck, his sharp claws piercing through Jungkook's soft skin and Jungkook was bathing in his own crimson red blood by now, tears automatically flowing out from his doe eyes with uttermost pain. But he didn't give up and stables himself, nothing can stop the powerful Jeon Jungkook.