Chapter 10

I wake up slightly sore. I turn over, and feel a very naked Ansel pressed against me. Ah, sugar honey iced tea, we forgot to put clothes on.

After making sure that the blanket was hiding all of our goods, I sit up slowly. It's quiet, so I guess everyone's still asleep.

"Ansel. Ansel!" I whisper.

"Mmph!" He says into the pillow.

"Get up, we're naked!" I shake him.

"Mmhmm, that's how I like it." He says, still not realizing the situation.

"Bab- I mean, Ansel, get up, Loba and Adrien are gonna see us!" I shake him a little harder.

"Were you about to call me 'Babe'?" He pulls his adorable sleepy head up.

"Oh, um, n-no." I whisper.

"Well, I was gonna get up, but since my future girlfriend has decided to be a liar- of all things, I'd rather a stripper- then I guess I'm just gonna stay riiiight here, and let the others know what happened." He says.

"Ok, fine, I almost did, but I'm just gonna forget that you just said that you'd rather me be a stripper. Honestly. Anyway, I'm gonna wear your clothes." I say, slipping out of the bed, thankful for the curtain dividing us from the rest of the house.

"Really woman? You bring two suitcases full of beautiful girly clothes, yet you still have to wear mine?" He asks, rolling out of the bed, putting a red t-shirt and grey sweats on. He walks over to me, still looking for the clothes I wanted. I was bending over the drawer, searching for a comfy pair of underwear, when I feel Ansel's hand cradling my ass.

"Yes, I do have to wear your clothes, they're more comfortable than the ones I brought. Now can you remove the warm hand from my bottom?" I ask formally.

"Um, no. What shirt are you looking for, Vix?" He asks, rubbing up my waist now.

"The grey one that has that saying on it." I say, my voice muffled from the hung up clothes.

"Oh, that one's near the back." He says. I move over closer to the back of the closet. Sure enough, I found the shirt I was looking for. It's a dark grey color, with the words 'if you can read this, you're standing too close.' I pull it on, still braless, as well as my underwear.

"Beautiful as always." He whispers. I crawl on top of him, straddling him, and I lay down, my head on his chest. It wasn't sexual, but very loving. He even kept his little friend in check. I smile as he kisses the top of my head.

"What's going on over here?" Loba suddenly says before pulling the curtain away. I had just enough time to roll off of Ansel, and sit on the edge of the bed before she saw us. I pretended to have just woken up, and turn to her groaning.

"Do you have to be so loud?" I ask. She  widens her eyes, and then smiles.

"Yes, because I know what you two did last night." She says in a singsong voice. I panic, and look to Ansel, who smiles at me.

"Do you now?" Ansel replies, chuckling a little.

"Yup, you two made out last night, not even caring that Adrien and I were still awake!" She giggles, and I calm down.

"That was a- um- accident." I mumble, walking towards the bathroom.

"It was an accident to kiss the man next to you? Not to mention that from what we heard, was a very heated one?" Loba teased.

"I- uh- drank too much- uh- wine. Yeah, too much wine." I say, gaining a laugh from the two people on my bed. Adrien, who just woke up, joined in as well.

"Vix, we didn't have wine last night." Loba says, still laughing.

"Fine!" I say, feeling my face turn red. "Yes, last night we made out. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Oh, I already knew that, I just want to know why." Loba points at me.

"I kissed her because she was feeling bad about needing our help, so I tried to help her by making out with her. It worked, and we went to sleep shortly after." Ansel cut in. He technically didn't lie, that is what he did, but he didn't tell them about what happened once he woke me up again.

"Yup, exactly." I say, and run to the bathroom, not taking a shower since I took one early this morning, after the incident with Ansel. I brush my teeth, and go ahead and put the makeup I planned on wearing for the day.

I walk out of the bathroom, and grab the clothes I had decided to wear. We were going to see the Eiffel Tower today, but we decided to walk, since it wasn't that far anyway. We only took a bus yesterday to get aquatinted with the Paris transportation. I put on the black halter top that ties around my neck with all the phases of the moon on it. There are strings around the waist, and I have to wrap them around my back, and then to the front again, then to the back one more time, before tying it in the back. I pair it with ripped black skinny jeans, and black converses, with black skulls all over them.

I walk out of the bathroom, my hair in two dutch braids.

"Nope." Ansel says, bolting up on the bed, staring at me.

"Excuse you?!" I say, more in a tone that told him to shut up, than that of a question.

"Princess, you are not wearing that." He says.

"Uh, since when has someone died and declared you king of my body?" I ask, stepping back from him.

"Since I fucked you last night, and called dibs. Cause right now, Princess, I'm as hard as a rock seeing you in that." He growls in my ear. I feel my face heat up, and I back up.

Suddenly, I feel a heat in my stomach, and also a rush of confidence. "Then I just guess I'll have to wear this, just to make you miserable." I whisper back.

"Whatcha talkin bout over there?" Loba asks, already dressed in a summer dress with spaghetti straps and sunflowers all over it. It goes just above her knees. It's adorable, but I don't think I'd be very comfortable in it. I didn't think she would be either, since all she wears is jeans, and she hates wearing dresses.

"Um, nothing, but since when have you worn dresses?" I ask.

"Oh, just trying something new." She says. I shrug, and nod at her. The guys get dressed in t-shirts and jeans, Adrien in green, and Ansel in red.

"Well, let's go see the Eiffel Tower." I say, walking outside the hotel room.