King von smut

Von pov:
"Get on the floor" I said looking at y/n who was on the poll twerking in some lingerie.

You smiled as you got on the floor crawling towards me. You stopped for a moment arching your back and pushing your butt to the air.

You looked at my print while biting your lip and crawling closer to me. You rubbed on my pants right where my print was and began to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants.

You slowly took off my boxers revealing my length.

You looked at me with your eyes wide open as if you had never seen it before.

"This ain't our first time" I said looking into your eyes smirking. You smiled as you closed her legs tight.

Y/n pov:
"I- I know i-it's not" you said studdering. His voice was just so deep anything he said made you wet especially when he looked in your eyes with that smirk.

You closed your legs tightly as you put some saliva on his length.

You sucked all over his balls and bobbed your head up and down in a fast motion.

He had a tight grip on your hair pushing your head all the way down as you choked lightly.

You could hear his groans which made you want to please him even more.

You kept going getting even more sloppier as you deep throated him.  He lifted you up as you let saliva drip down your chin to your chest.

He put you on the bed as he removed the lace bra you had on touching all on your boobs. He sucked on your nipples and moved up to your neck leaving a big red hickey.

You moaned lightly in his ear. Turning him on as he kissed your body going down to your panties and then he removed them.

Von pov:
I took off your red lace panties revealing your private area. I smirked as I seen how wet you were.

I licked your clit and you let out a shivering moan. I started to suck on your clit as I inserted two fingers.

You gasped as I started to go in and out at a fast pace.

You bit down on your lip trying to hold in your moans.

"Let it out ma" I said as you released your moans.

I went faster and you came. I licked everything up as I went back up to your lips kissing you and letting you taste yourself.

Y/n pov:
You smiled as you crawled onto the bed arching. You felt him insert himself inside of you. You gripped onto the sheets moaning loud.

"Fuckk" you moaned as you could feel him going deeper inside of you.

He picked up the pace. You could almost feel him in your guts.

"Mmm" you pushed your face into the pillow.

"Slow down von" you moaned which only made him go faster.

You could hear your ass clap against him. You moaned as you felt yourself reaching your climax.

You felt a pool of warm liquid inside of you letting you know he nutted. You came and he pulled out.

You got on your knees finishing him off. Then you laid beside him.

He turned towards you. Pulling you closer to him. You laid on his chest and fell asleep.
Von pov:
I smiled and kissed your head.

"You might be pregnant with my baby now" I said. "He or she is gonna be the cutest and we gonna be good parents" I said as I kissed y/n stomach and your lips and I fell asleep holding you.