Ride the wave

Y/n Pov:
You were trying on your dress in the dressing room and you came out to show Jamell. "Damn, baby you look so good in that" he said and it made you blush.

"You sure?" you asked. "Yeah why would I lie?, come here real quick" he said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

"No jamell" you said laughing and walking back to the dressing room. He followed behind you and locked the door.

"Jamelll" you said rolling your eyes. "Ma c'mon let's do it real quick" he said.

"No you can wait until I'm done" you said and took the dress off. "Please" he said while looking down at your ass.

"Jamell we're not doing it in this dressing room right now" you said. "Bae please" he said now looking down at the print in his sweatpants.

You hesitated to say anything for a moment and you felt him get closer to me. He pressed his print up against you and started kissing your neck.

You watched him through the mirror and he looked up. He stared at you through the mirror and slipped his hand into your panties and started to finger you.

"F-fuck" you moaned and he smirked. "Can we finish this now" he said. You couldn't answer because he was still fingering you.

He stopped for a second so he could take off his sweatpants and then his boxers. You took off your underwear and he bent you over onto the little bench in the dressing room.

He stroked himself for a minute before entering into you and you gasped . "Mmm, you so tight" he groaned.

"Fuck jamell" you said kind of loudly and he covered your mouth. "Shh, you can't be too loud or we'll get caught and I'll have to punish you more when we get home" he said smirking.

You bit down on my lip to hold in your moans as his strokes got faster and harder. You couldn't help it but to moan again.

"Ouu I'm about to cum" you moaned as you felt yourself clenching around him. "Not yet" he said and you stopped yourself.

You heard footsteps approaching and he covered your mouth again. "What's going on in here" you both heard a lady say.

"Nothing just trying on some clothes" jamell said. "I heard something else sir you and your girlfriend are going to have to leave the store" she said.

"Ight" jamell said with an attitude. He was still fucking you while talking and you couldn't hold it in anymore so you came.

He pulled out of you and you started to get dressed. You were walking out of the dressing room but he pulled you back in and whispered in your ear.

"Since you got us caught and I didn't finish I'll have to give you your punishment later" he said smacking your ass hard and smirking.

You walked out the dressing room and to the entrance of the store. "Fuck you bitch" jamell said as you both walked out and you grabbed him.

"Bae stop let's go" you said and y'all walked to the next store.