Horny

"Fuck" you moan as you rub you're legs together grinding you're clit. You felt so horny and you couldn't contain it anymore.

You stripped your clothing off down to your panties and you're bra. You felt you're nipples hardening as you took off you're bra and rubbed against you're nipples.

You imagined them being sucked on, the feeling of a nice warm tongue flicking against them and them being all in his mouth.

You began touching yourself through your panties. Getting wetter and wetter by the moment.

You kept teasing and giving yourself foreplay until you were finally ready.

You grabbed your vibrator from the nightstand and put on the video of your boyfriend stroking his big black dick.

His grunting sent you over edge as you removed your panties and rubbed your clit. You put the vibrator on low and placed it on your clit and you closed your eyes while listening to his groaning sounds.

You imagined him stroking in and out of you deeply and your walls tightening around him. "Oh fuck" you moaned.

You threw your head back in pleasure and as he started getting louder reaching his climax so did you.

You turned the vibrator up on high and grind up against it. The feeling gets more and more intense and you open you're eyes to watch him nut.

"Oh fuck baby" he groans in the video and you roll your eyes back. Cumming on the vibrator and on the towel you laid out.

You feel you're squirt drip down from your clit and you smile. You clean your vibrator with the cleaning wipe and you place the vibrator in the nightstand.

You pull the covers over you drifting asleep.