🌚 getting real frisky

Y/n pov:
You sighed as you laid down on the bed.

"Our sex life is boring" you said while looking at juvy. "All you do is fuck me and then sleep after" you said as you got up going into the bathroom to take a shower.

After you got out you came back into the room and seen lingerie and a note on the bed.

"We're only getting started and put this on I'll be back"- juvy.

You put on the lingerie as you sat on the bed in a riding position.

You practiced the crybaby dance from Megan's video and laughing at yourself because of the countless times you fell.

You heard the door open and see juvy come in with a bag.

"What is that" you said while looking at him as he began to take his shirt off.

"Just sit back and be quiet for me ma" he said as he began to kiss and suck on your neck leaving hickeys causing you to let out light moans.

He traced his hand on the fringes of your lace bra before sliding his hand down into your panties.

He began to give you a deep passionate kiss while rubbing on your clit.

You moaned in his mouth and he slid his hand out of your panties and broke apart our kiss.

You watched him as you climbed onto the bed getting your arch ready.

But he pulled you down by your legs. He spread your legs apart before putting some whipped cream in between them.

"It's cold" you whined but that whining quickly turned into moaning as I felt the wet and warm sensation of his tongue licking and sucking on your clit.

You pulled on his hair as he flicked his tongue faster and faster. "Fuck baby" you moaned.

He kept going before stopping and getting up and lining himself up with your entrance. You took a deep breath as you felt him slowly slide into you before thrusting himself in and out going faster and deeper with each stroke.

"Babyyy" you moaned while digging my nails into his back. Which caused him to hit your spot.

He kept jabbing himself in and out of you. You felt yourself reaching your climax before eventually cumming all over him.

You got on your knees and used one of the grapefruits he bought as you began bobbing your head up and down going faster

Everytime you heard him groan. "Fuc-k slow down baby" you heard him lightly say.

You teased him for a moment before slowing down. You felt him nut in your mouth. You looked up at him as you swallowed it.

"Thank you baby girl" he said before pulling you up lightly by your neck and giving you a passionate kiss. You smiled before laying on the bed and drifting asleep.

"Look who got fucked and fell asleep now" you heard him say and laugh. You smiled.