Rich Sex 💵

Y/n Pov:
You were bored so you decided to look at pictures of boyfriend. "He's so damn fine" you thought to yourself as you kept scrolling through the pictures.

You set your phone down and started to imagine all the things you wanted him to do to you.

"Babe" you yell trying to see if he's still in the house but you get no response. You lay your head back and slip your hands into your panties as you start to rub your clit.

"Shit" you whimper as you start to rub faster. You stop and stand up as you start to take your robe and panties off.

You grab the vibrator from the nightstand and get back on the bed. You turn the vibrator on and set it on medium- high mode and place it on your clit.

"Fuck" you moan feeling your clit pulse against the vibrator. You place your other hand on your nipple as you start to play with it while feeling the intense vibrations on your clit.

"Shit I'm about to cum" you moan and then you hear footsteps. "Not yet" your boyfriend says in a deep voice as he walks into the room.

"Baee" you say removing the vibrator and trying to hide under the covers from embarrassment.

"Nah come on ma don't get shy now" he says as he sits on the bottom of the bed.

"Let me see you play with yourself I wanna hear you moan" he says and it sends tingles down your spine.

You smirk and move the covers from your body letting him see all of you. His mouth is ajar as if he's in love with what he sees.

"Can't believe you mines" he says as he examines every part of you with hunger in his eyes. You turn the vibrator back on and place it back on your clit.

"You so wet" he says staring at your glistening clit. The vibrations start to get more intense and you feel your climax near.

"Your shit so pretty" he says still staring at your clit. "I need to cum" you moan while gripping the sheets.

"Not yet lil mama hold it for daddy" he says. You try to hold it but his words send you over the edge.

"Fuckk, omg it feels so good" you say with your eyes closed while coming on the vibrator. When you open your eyes your boyfriend is infront of you with his boxers off.

"Ass up, face down ma" he says with a deep stare so you know he's being serious.

You get into the position and he teases you sliding the tip in and out. You moan slightly and he keeps teasing you.

"Babe please" you say in a frustrated tone but he ignores you. He rubs his tip against your clit still teasing you before he finally enters inside of you but not fully.

"I can take all of it" you say with an attitude. He reaches down and wraps his hand around your throat before fully entering into you.

"I know you can" he says with a narly tone. He gives you slow strokes before pulling out and then pounding you.

"Oh shit oh shit" you moan and he gets deeper. You try to push him back because the feeling is so intense but he takes his other hand and places both your hands behind your back.

He fucks you harder and deeper. He groans at the feeling of your walls clenching tightly around him as you get closer to your climax.

"Fuck I need to cum" you moan and he pulls out. "Why did you do that" you say annoyed. He ignores your question.

"Flip that ass over. On your back" he says and you turn over. He pins your hands above your head and lines himself up to your entrance again.

He slides back into you and doesn't waste anytime. He speeds up each stroke getting sloppier and deeper.

"Shit y/bfn slowdown" you moan but he keeps at the same pace. You feel your walls clench around him again but this time he doesn't pull out.

"What's my name" he groans but you moan in response. "I said what's my name" he says again going slower but deeper so you could respond.

"Daddyyy" you moan intensely. "Cum for me ma" he says and you cum on his member. You feel him release inside you and he falls next to you.

You both catch your breath before kissing each other. He sits on the bed and you climb on top of him. "Round two?" You say smirking.