Baby..

Y/bf= you're boyfriends name or any name you choose to imagine even a crush. If you don't know what name to pick you can sub it out for Jordan or King.

Y/n Pov:
You stared at you're boyfriend as you're thoughts clouded you're mind. "He's so sexy" you thought.  The way he talks.. the way he treats me.. how he loves me is so attractive.

You scooted closer to him while he was playing the game and sat behind him as you wrapped your arms around him.

You rested your head on his back and smiled as you felt his body relax under your touch. "Hey ma" he said pausing the game and putting the controller down.

You felt pretty bold so you came back with a wild response. "Hey daddy" you said whispering into his ear.

You reached your hand down his grey joggers before sliding your hand into them. You rubbed on his dick through his boxers and realized he was already hard and turned on from your words.

"Baby, I need you" he said now turning off his headset and placing everything down. "Hmm, I'm pretty tired" you said while whining but you weren't really tired.

"I don't think you're tired yet" he said with a smirk as he went over to the lights and dimmed them.

You moved up the bed as you laid on the pillow and put the blanket over your head. He came up to you as he started to give you kisses on your neck.

"Is this okay?" He said whispering into you're ear while lightly kissing you're earlobe and neck. "Mhm" you nodded as you felt yourself getting turned on.

He trailed his hand down to your ethikas before sliding his hand into them. He rubbed on your clit and continued kissing your neck.

You started to squirm a bit under his touch "You like that?" He said chuckling a little bit while inserting two fingers into you causing you to let out a moan.

"That feels good doesn't it baby?" He said as he stopped to slip you're pants off. You nodded your head yes as you watched his next move.

He kneeled down close to your vagina as he began to lick you up and down. With each flick his tongue got faster and faster. He inserted two fingers into you.

You couldn't hold back your moans so you let them out. "Oh fuck that feels soo good" you moaned.

He kept going getting even faster as you felt your body start to tense up. "You're so wet" he said smirking while sucking on your clit.

You felt yourself getting closer and closer as he pumped his fingers in and out of you. "Tell me when you need to cum" he said as he fingered you faster and harder.

Flicking his tongue faster. "Fuckk I have to cum y/bf" you said. "Cum for me mamas" he said and you felt you're body jolt with pleasure as you released. "Ouu shit" you moaned as he licked up your juices.

When he moved away he started to chuckle. "What" you said looking at him confused but barely having the energy because of what he just did to you.

"I can't believe I made you curse" he said still laughing. Realizing that you don't usually curse made you cover your mouth.

"Asshole" you said laughing along with him. You saw him start to reach for the controller for the game again but you stopped him.

"I still need you" you said beginning to kiss on his neck. You switched sides with him as you gently pushed him back onto the bed.

You trailed kisses down his body before getting to his boxers. He got up to take them off before sitting back down onto the bed.

You spit onto his member before wrapping your lips around it. You slowly started to bob you're head up and down. Gradually getting faster.

He started to grunt as you clenched your cheeks making them tighter around his member. "Damn baby" he grunted as you went even faster.

You started to deep throat him while he held your hair out of your face. He wrapped your hair around his hands as he slid your head up and down his member.

Pushing it down a little further as you got to the bottom. "Shit that feels good" he grunted again.

He let go of your hair allowing you control again. After about two minutes he picked you up and placed you on the bed. He turned you on your stomach and used his hand to lift you up and fix your arch.

"You okay?" He asked and you nodded your head yes. He rubbed his dick against you're clit which caused you to jump a little. "Mmm" you shivered from your clit being so sensitive.

He kept rubbing his member against your clit before bringing it closer to your entrance. He started to tease you as he slipped the tip of his dick in and out of your hole.

"Please y/bf I'm so horny" you begged. "How horny" he said with a smirk in his voice. "Veryy" you groaned trying to push back against him so his member could slide in.

"Be patient" he said teasing you once again. Finally he entered inside of you and a rush of pleasure consumed you as you rolled your eyes back.

"Fuckk it feels so gooddd please go faster" you moaned as he listened to your orders and went faster. "Shit you're tight y/n" he groaned while still pounding in and out of you.

He wrapped his hand around your hair as he tugged on it lightly. He leaned into you and kissed your neck grunting into your ear.

"Fuck baby you feel so good" he grunted whispering into your ear which sent you over the edge.

"Faster" you moaned but he kept the same pace. "What's my name" he said as he kept going the same pace as before. "Y/bf" you said with an attitude cause he wouldn't speed up.

"What's my name y/n" he said going harder at the same pace. "It's y/bf" you're said again. He reached his hand down you your clit still stroking in and out of you.

He placed his thumb into your ass as he rubbed on your clit. It felt so good that you were holding back tears.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time ma, what's my damn name" he said with a deep low tone into your ear. "It's daddyy fuck keep going faster just like that" you whined.

He went faster as you felt yourself reaching your climax. "I'm about to cu-" you tried to let out but ended up moaning as you released squirt and cum onto his dick.

He pulled out and nutted on your back. He went into the bathroom and came back with a wash cloth wiping it off your back and cleaning himself off.

You laid onto your back breathing heavy as he laid down beside you. "That was the best sex ever" you said before turning on your side.

He moved next to you before placing the blanket on the both of you and wrapping his arms around you.

"Get used to feeling good because tomorrow I'm going to ask you to be my wife" he said cuddling next to you.

You couldn't help but to smile really hard. "I love you" he said kissing you're cheek. "I love you too" you said before drifting asleep

The end of the night..

Authors note: how was this chapter!! Did you enjoy it. Do you like the more passionate intimacy like this or the more aggressive intimacy like my other chapters? Let me know! Enjoy and be ready for the next smut 🙃byee.