Birthday Sex

Y/n pov:
"Babee" you whine while calling your boyfriend. You've been having such a great birthday and you know the perfect way to top it off.

You go looking for him and find him in the room.  His eyes set on you staring you down. You're wearing a grey and white camouflage dress.

You walk over to him with a seductive look in your eyes. "Hey , my bday girl" he says to you while walking closer to you.

You smile softly and before you know it you're both inches away from each other.

You kiss his lips , they feel soft and make you feel jittery inside. He creeps his hands around your waist inching lower down your back.

You lay him on the bed before climbing on top and kissing him. You start to grind against him leaning soft moans in between the kiss.

You hear his low grunts and feel his length grow beneath you. You reach your hand back and palm his print feeling how hard he is.

You smirk satisfied before standing up. He lays  you on your back and now he's on top.

He pulls off your birthday dress and begins to kiss your neck down to the fringes of your bra.

He goes back to your lips and unhooks your bra. He fondles your breast focusing on them whole before leaving his full attention on your nipples.

You moan softly while he flicks his thumb against them and continues to kiss you. He twists them softly between your pointer finger and thumb.

He slides off your panties leaning down to trail kisses from your breast, to your stomach, to your pelvic bone.

He kisses your thighs around your sweet area teasing you purposely.

You moan lowly feeling your wetness increase and your desire for him grow.

He continues to tease you and you groan in frustration.

"Come on baby" you say staring at him. Finally breaking the long awaited silence between you two.

The tension is so high as he rises back up to your neck. He kisses and sucks on the sweet spot around your neck as he puts his member inside you.

You moan arching your back slightly feeling his member slip into you slowly because you're so tight.

He grunts at your tightness and thrusts slowly to adjust.

After a few strokes you both get adjusted and he goes faster. His strokes start to get deeper and quicker.

"Happy birthday baby girl" he whispers as he leans down to your ear while he strokes deeper inside you.

"I hope you're enjoying your present" he says and kisses on your breast.

Your eyes roll back because of all the pleasure he's giving you.

"Look at me mamas" he says making you look down at him going in and out of you.

"Fuck baby" you moan out loudly , seeing all the pleasure he's giving you makes it more intense.

He keeps stroking, slowing his strokes down but going deeper inside of you.

You start to cream , lightly coating his pretty brown dick with your cream.

"Ahh fuck" he grunts in pleasure feeling your walls tighten.

"Whose pussy is this" he says while his strokes get faster again.

You gasp feeling all the pleasure.

He places his hand around your neck lightly choking you.

"Who's fucking pussy is this y/n" he says slowing the strokes for you to answer.

"It's yoursss" you moan loudly.

He flips you over on your stomach helping you arch.

He inserts himself into you again fucking you so roughly how you like it.

"You like to be my little slut huh, even on your birthday" he says chuckling a bit while grunting.

"Ohh fuck fuck" you moan louder.

"Be quiet and take this dick without a sound slut" he says speeding up his strokes going so deep.

Your eyes roll to the back of your head as you struggle to stay quiet.

The pleasure builds and you let out a moan.

He slaps your ass hardly and you hiss at the stinging feeling.

"Shut up and take this dick mamas" he says making you stay quiet again.

Your eyes water and your toes curl from so much pleasure as you hold in your moans.

His strokes stay consistent fast and deep and he feels your walls tighten around him and your cream starts to coat his dick.

"Let me hear you birthday girl, cum for me baby" he says and you immediately let out a loud harsh moan.

The sound of your wet pussy fills the room and you can hear the water splash as you feel the need to squirt.

"Come on baby girl, cum on daddy's dick" he says and on que you cum, releasing squirt on his dick.

"Right there daddy" you moan lowly as you coat his dick with pretty white cream again.

His strokes slow down and become sloppier and he nuts in you.

You smile and he pulls out of you watching his pearly white nut drip out your hole.

You catch your breath and he does this same.

He lays next to you pulling the covers up as he pulls you close holding you. He kisses your lips and then your forehead watching you fall asleep.

He kisses your forehead again. " happy birthday again to my precious beauty girl, I hope you enjoyed you're day. I love you very much" he whispers and you smile.

"I love you too" you say faintly before falling asleep.

You feel his breathing relax , and then light snores indicating he's asleep as well.

Authors note:
That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed. I wrote this in honor of my birthday (June 7th). Learn more suggestions in the comments.

Mrs author out!
✌🏾.