Chapter 9: The Duel

During the meal, Chloe still was furious that they hadn't came out earlier. Otherwise they might have been even able to eat at the same table as Ash.

Dawn poured down a dose of reality on her: "Don't dream, the people with Senior were definitely societal figures. Those people were talking business and other matters, definitely in private rooms."

May was speechless for a while and said: "I heard that Senior Ash's company might be having problems."

"No way!" Chloe exclaimed in shock.

Serena and Dawn had expressions disbelief on their faces too. For the younger students in the CompSci Faculty, Ash was akin to God. He just did not have problems he couldn't solve.

"I heard Drew say that. Drew has a few friends from the basketball team who are in the company, they were eating with Drew a few days ago, got drunk and slipped some things. It seemed like something was wrong with the funding from the investors, it was just a few days ago."

Chloe said: "I still can't believe it, it's Master Ash!"

Serena was chewing her wings and couldn't speak. She furiously nodded her head to indicate her agreement. It was Ash Ketchum! If a very talented and strong person could be called a bull, then Ash was definitely a rhinoceros. A rhinoceros, which was a rare bull, very strong bull ...... he had things he couldn't accomplish?

But thinking back to the expression on Ash's face, the facade presented to others in the form of a smile but changing instantly to indifference, Serena wasn't very sure.

Dawn asked thoughtfully: "Investor? They're have problems finding money?"

"Dunno." May emphasized, "Accuracy is not guaranteed, but even if it's fake, don't spread it."

"En en en." Serena kept chewing on her wing and unclearly mumbled while nodding, "Definitely not saying anything. It will be digested with today's chicken wings."

The world of geniuses was too far away. The girls discussed it for a while and very quickly moved onto other topics. After dinner and back to the dorm. Serena immediately went onto 《Dreams of Pokemon》, but strangely, none of her friends were on. Serena was terribly bored before remembering that she was going to participate in Couple's Tournament. She went to the game forums.

In the past, Serena very rarely read the discussions in the forums. She never studied any strategies or walkthroughs or the solutions other players had found. She thought that the fun in games came from exploring while not knowing anything. If everything was known, there will be no fun. But after marrying Satoshi, and taking up some responsibility for the well-being of Master in addition to herself, Serena started to frequent the forums, studying the techniques couples could use and such. For a while, she had looked into having a baby. However when she saw that to get pregnant, they had to stay in the bridal chamber for an entire hour, and then afterwards the strength of the female partner would decrease and if she was in too much fighting there was a risk of miscarriage ......

Serena immediately destroyed the idea of having kids.

This game was too sadistic!

After browsing the forums for a while, Serena didn't find any new news of the PK tournament. She did find a post started by ChampionXavier. It was very popular and had been boosted to the front page. The topic was "(Video) Contest: Our Story – The rain falling on the waters of the heart to create fragrance."

Serena knew about the contest "Our Story" that the gaming company was holding. It was one of the most popular activities at the moment. The contest required players to use the recording function of the game to produce a love story set in 《Dreams of Pokemon》. The length didn't matter and the prizes were very good. The winners were determined by popular voting from the players. Basically it was just using the recording function of 《Dreams of Pokemon》 to make a mini-movie. It wasn't difficult to do and so a lot of players had participated.