Chapter 23: The Most Unlikely Couple

The remains of the sunset fell upon his body, endowing him with a halo. Serena gazed at his inking brows and fell into a complete trance. After a long while, emotions surged up from the bottom of the heart. Complicated and extreme feelings arose. It was that of a heart wanting to die, a type of heart-broken indignation.

When, when were they in that type of relationship! Even though she really wanted to have that type of relationship but definitely not like this ......

But coming back to it, her initial position was to try to capture Master. Now that the upgraded version of Master was saying it, if she didn't accept, didn't she lose that way?

Accepting was a great loss, not accepting was also a great loss. This was ......

Serena's internal programming started to mess up, watching her own brain process forming an unending loop, she swiftly yelled to her self ––

STOP!

Don't think anymore!

Don't think about Master's words, there was no survival there. Just pretend she didn't hear it, and quarantine it like a virus.

Serena tried to brainwash herself, not realizing her ears were going up in flames. Serena pretended to be composed and met Ash's gaze: "Since there isn't enough time, let's bike then."

This wasn't compromising. It was her suddenly realizing that walking there, was definitely more attention-catching than riding there. At the very least, walking would take more time and have a high chance of seeing others. Biking was much faster. Maybe they would pass by without anybody getting a clear look at her.

Really, if there was a match today, why did he agree to meet up? Tomorrow would have been fine. And at the beginning he had said six. Seven was the start of the match. If they met at six, did he want to go to the stadium for the date?

No,no, it wasn't a date. It's a meetup, meetup ......

Against the light, Satoshi examined her. Her defenses were really weak. Should he attack or stand down? Should he push through in one thrust or gently dissolve it?

His computing speed was always fast. In an instant, he had his decision. He peacefully called her name: "Serena?"

"En?"

"Actually, my biking skills are pretty good."

Ah? Serena peered at him in confusion.

"So, your expression doesn't have to be this," Ash slowly continued, "look like you are walking to your death."

Serena: ......

So her expression was already this tragic ......

Serena instantly turned red.

Taking a healthy attitude of "it's just along the streets", Serena got onto the bike. But the moment she got on, without feeling any special feelings, she started to regret it. Because she just realized, she was wearing a skirt today ......

Originally, the skirt went very close down to a few centimeters above the knees but after sitting on the bike, it instantly went up about ten centimeters. It wasn't all exposed, but definitely attracted attention. In just a few minutes on the bike, there were a lot of stares.

Serena was almost going to jump off the bike to have an emotional breakdown, her legs unconsciously moved back but it didn't help. The bag she brought along was too small and couldn't hid anything ...... it was all Master's fault for being too amazing. It caused her to not think properly.

Another two male students riding bikes turned their heads to follow.

Ash suddenly hit the breaks.