Chapter 39: I'm Embarrassed

He adjusted his clothing and left.

The door closed. Serena didn't have the strength to move to the sofa. She slid down against the door to slump on the floor, holding her knees to her chest. She was blushing with her ears hot. Then she became unfocused and then dazed and then she was furious and struggling with herself ......

Cycling rapidly through the different moods, by the time Serena was released from the situation of not having energy and her brain needing oxygen, a long time had passed.

Serena jumped up. She would not actually squat here to wait for him, that was being too obedient! No way! It was better to escape quickly.

But when she reached the entrance, she stopped again.

What would it mean to escape like this. This thing, this type of thing was actually very normal. She had thought about it before ...... it was just that it happened too surprisingly and she hadn't prepared, so she reacted like an idiot ==

If she ran away like this, would it imply that she was overreacting and seem more like an idiot ......

Serena stood at the entrance and thought. Leaving wasn't a good choice, staying wasn't a good choice. She didn't know what to do.

In the midst of deciding between escaping and returning, a meal of beef and rice rescued her.

The elevator doors opened with a "ding." A young person, wearing a duck bill hat, came out with a plastic bag, looked around and finally stopped in front of Serena.

"You are Miss Yvonne?"

Serena froze for a second before nodding.

"Hi, this is the rice and beef that you ordered, I'm your delivery person. Thanks for using us, fifteen francs please." The duck bill gave the bag to her.

Rice and beef......

She didn't even need to think to know who ordered it. So he had heard. Serena took over the bag, the situation of her face and ears red while she didn't have any strength left returned.

The duck bill hat young person waited for her to pay. Serena reached into her pockets and dug out a hundred-pokefrancs bill for him.

The duck hat didn't take it and said embarrassedly: "Do you have change?"

Serena shook her head. She had used all her change up on the bus.

"Um, can you borrow from somebody else? I don't have enough change for you."

Borrow from somebody else ...... from Master? The moment the idea popped out, Serena immediately destroyed it. But an idea flashed through her head. Serena's eyes shined and looking at the duck bill boy, she very passionately said: "This, hm, I'll go with you to the store to pay."

"That ...... would bother you too much."

"It's okay, it's okay."

Serena kept talking and thought it was a good idea the more she thought. She lugged her suitcase as she walked to the elevator. After a few steps, she turned her head.

"Just wait here, I'm going to write a note."

She took her luggage back into the offices.

The duck bill hat person looked at her back, opened his mouth and swallowed that line of "Actually, leaving it on the tab works."

When Ash returned to his office, there was nobody inside. The computer screen had an extra post-it.

Ash took it off.