Chapter 42: The Swimsuit

The afternoon sunlight streamed through the window, falling on the two people sitting underneath it on the floorboards.

"I feel that you could add something else to the social system, especially in interactions between families."

Serena said as she sat next to Ash. She bent her head down to doodle and scribble on her little notebook. Serena had just recently brought the little green notebook. She was recording all her thoughts about Dreams 2.

As an experienced player, Serena's ideas were actually plausible but Ash didn't pay attention.

"How's this song?"

Serena was irritated: "CEO Ash, are you listening?"

"En," Ash said, "Expand on it and write a report for me."

"......"

Serena lowered her head and hatefully bit at his wrist.

The music didn't stop.

Ash was playing a piece of background music from Dreams 2. It was one of the pieces of music that a certain Supervisor Aria's music studio had brought over.

Finishing the piece, Ash fell into thought and made a few notes on the score. He set down the pen, reached out with his long arm and grabbed a certain somebody around the waist. In one smooth motion, he pressed her down on the floor and went the way of the Babylonians, an eye for an eye, a bite for a bite.

"You ......"

Serena didn't manage to say anything before her mouth was sealed.

Even though Serena had already been taken in his embrace and kissed and sat on his legs and kissed, but pressed against the floor and kissed was a new experience. Serena's little heart almost couldn't take it.

On a narrow road, the brave one always wins. A certain person had superior strength and was very cunning, Serena's resistances were never successful and so she could only let him do as he pleased.

A long while later, Ash finally let her go but didn't sit up, his warm breath landing on her neck. Serena gasped for air, her eyes unfocused. It took her a long time to recover and she couldn't help but be suspicious: "It's really your first time ...... um, in a relationship?"

It did not seem like it even a little bit! Everytime she would lose to him......

And she didn't have any resistance.

"En." Ash's voice was a bit smug and lazy.

"Then you are too well-practiced = ="

"When I see you, I learn naturally," Ash bit gently at her ear, "also, I've practiced many times in my head."

After practicing a few more times, lunch break was over. Ash finished buttoning his shirt and got ready to leave. Serena ran into the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Teary eyes ...... she could just be sleepy.

Red cheeks ...... she could have gotten sunburn.

But her lips!

Did she have to say it was from eating chilli or bitten by a mosquito?!

That crowd of very busy people who always had the idle time to tease her would not give up this chance, especially with Brock there!

Serena dejectedly walked out of the washroom. Ash had already finished and was in the process of putting on his shoes. He asked lightly: "Are you coming this afternoon?"

Today was Sunday but due to the new goal that had been set, lots of people were working overtime. Ash naturally had to be there, but it wasn't that important for Serena as an intern. So Serena shook her head: "Nope!"