Chapter 30: The Manner of Those Who Are Strong

Before joining, FairyGodValerie wanted to die.

After joining the team and looking at that line of IDs inside the team, FairyGodValerie suddenly was revitalized.

It was like what they say. One Valerie was struck by lightning, thousands of Valerie's stands up in the midst of a lightning storm! Everything for gossip! Clenches fist!

In front of the computer, FairyGodValerie stared fixedly at the display, her eyes shining with the strength of a few hundred thousand watts. Her left hand was right on top of the screenshot key, her heart murmuring constantly: "Come on! Let's have some flames!

Unfortunately, with the minutes, her expected flames didn't appear.

The Netherworld was a series of six caves. The boss of the Netherworld Caves was , using a more precise description ––the Ancient Crone of the Netherlands and her male concubines >o<. After the first cave, where it was a few cutscenes, requesting aid and practice, the following caves were guarded by the male concubines. After beating the concubines into submission and escaping, then they could enter the very last cave ––the crone and all the escaped male concubines.

It had to be said that the settings for this quest were very evil, but the worst was at the end ––the female players that died during the quest would receive a straight notice that the player had died, but if it was a male player, the system would sent a notice "Player x.x.x has now disappeared into the depths of the Netherworld......"

That long string of dots made others want to think further. Combining that with the hobby of the Crone to collect male concubines, the whereabouts of the male players were obvious. So whenever there was a team that was destroyed, the World Channel would say a few words.

"Aw, another person was abused to death by the Crone."

"xxx brother, how is it being a male concubine?"

At the beginning, some players couldn't stand having themselves thought of together with the Crone and said that they had died in the earlier caves. But the responses on the World Channel became ––

"Kao, the early caves, got f**ked by a man."

Or ––

"Can't even beat a little sister, are you still a man?"

In comparison, it was better being a male concubine >_<

The team smoothly passed the first few levels. But this accomplishment, for Serena, was too slow. Due to the fact they were teaming up with Calem and Amelia, Serena wanted to finish and leave quickly with Master. She didn't want to waste time on the smaller monsters. But DemonessAmelia's running and control was so bad, it kept on tempting more monsters to chase them.

Even if they didn't want to spend the time, they had to.

After finishing the second to last cave, FairyGodValerie stopped at the transportation point. She hesitated before saying: "The next part, who should be in command?"

In reality, the command issue should have been resolved before starting. But FairyGodValerie acted like an ostrich and didn't ask. In the earlier caves, this issue wasn't important because they had Serena and Satoshi. Their combined attacks were sufficient to pass. But that wouldn't work at this last level. Facing such a strong opponent, there must be a central leader.

FairyGodValerie thought the leader position should naturally fall to PokeMasterSatoshi. She had always wanted to see what was the manner that the "Number One Strongest Player" had in battle. But with ChampionXavier and DemonessAmelia here, she couldn't easily make the request.