Chapter 16: Be With Me

Serena either sloppily or carefully fended off the questions of her friends. Satoshi did not send over any message and Serena moved her mouse to lock off the World Channel. Instantly, her world resumed its peacefulness.

The computer screen still showed unchanging darkness, with the female player producing a very slight glow highlighting the body of the avatar. Serena looked at the screen and slowly, her heart felt somewhat empty.

The sect in the game might not be anything, but it was a kind of remnant of what had been struggles and joy she had go through. Suddenly leaving, even not regretting doing so, still evoked disappointment.

And, leaving this way under these circumstances.

And , the system at this time was still keeping her locked in a little black room.

Serena didn't tend to overthink, but facing the eternal darkness of the screen, started to feel a bit depressed. She aimlessly clicked the mouse to control her avatar to walk around randomly. After a few circles, she still couldn't leave. In the midst of her struggles, a "ding" sounded and a popup appeared on the screen.

Your husband PokeMasterSatoshi has passed the last obstacle "The Maze of Yearning". Congratulations on finishing the quest "Ancient Lovers".

Finishing?

Serena stared blankly.

Accompanying the appearance of this message, the black landscape started to change. On the screen, countless dots started to appear, connected into lines that poured down slowly, like rain. The darkness slowly disappeared and the surroundings were lit up.

Serena found herself at the Balcony of a room, just like she had thought. On all sides were steep stone walls. On the right, there was a small waterfall and a deep pond. That was probably the source of the sound of water. Growing beside the pond was never-seen before flora.

And Satoshi, was in the middle of this shining light, gracefully ascending like an angel by her side.

Yes, ascending.

Because he was sitting on top of a large white bird.

Serena stared with eyes and mouth wide open at the image. Master's entrance was too majestic. Compared to an angel, all he was missing was a pair of wings ......

A long half beat later, Serena regained her ability to think and involuntarily typed: "You found me?"

She was embarrassed when the sentence was sent ...... this was too dumb, just stating the obvious. But, at the moment she had seen Master, that had been the thought in her mind.

He had found her ......

Her mood suddenly lightened up.

Satoshi got down from the saddle and elegantly replied: "En, Sorry to keep my wife waiting."

Serena: ">o<"

At this time, the system, under the news that PerformerSerena had quit her sect, quickly added a new notice.

System: PokeMasterSatoshi and PerformerSerena have finished the final Couples Quest "Ancient Lovers." They shall be rewarded one million experience points, the title of "First Couple of Pokemon" and the first flying mount in Dreams of Pokemon.

Unsurprisingly, the World descended into chaos again. Flying mounts, there were actual flying mounts in Dreams!

World [Random]: Flying mounts!!!

World[Random]: It can't be just this one, Is Dreams of Pokemon opening a flying mount system?

World [Random]: I want ~~~~