Chapter 17: Give To My Wife To Toss Around and Play

The classical idiom "meeting one's enemies on a narrow road", was probably used to describe this kind of situation Serena looked at the opposite side, her and Satoshi's first opponent of the round robin and couldn't help but sigh.

On Friday, the long-awaited Couples PK Tournament finally started. The round-robin point matches occurred in the first half of the month and couldn't be viewed. The opponents were matched together by the system randomly. The couples would form teams and click the NPC to get transported to a single stadium. It was only until they entered the stadium that they knew who their opponents were.

Serena and Satoshi had, under the cheers of Brock and the others, entered the stadium. Upon entering, Serena was shocked – on the opposite side stood ChampionXavier and DemonessAmelia.

>o<

The contestants did not immediately start the PK match after entering the stadium. The system gave three minutes of preparation time. Satoshi glanced one at the opponents and casually said: "I'll take care of DemonessAmelia first."

Serena immediately understood Master's strategy. DemonessAmelia was much weaker, and her profession was healing. Against Satoshi, she had no chance at all. Satoshi could take care of her first and then, together with Serena, defeat ChampionXavier. This was the fastest strategy.

But this way, Satoshi would have to kill DemonessAmelia. The Watson Family might use the action as a starting point, to go onto the World Channel to say Satoshi was bullying weak girls.

Even thought it was unbelievable, but if they did say something like that, Serena wouldn't find it shocking, because just yesterday, that had been what Watson NiNi accused them of on the World Channel.

Thinking of what had happened yesterday, Serena was in turn irritated and embarrassed. That was called never-ending excitement.

It was the consequences from the incident with the stolen boss.

When Serena had stated when she was quitting the sect, she had said that she was going to steal Watson NiNi's bosses. However she wasn't important enough for Serena to waste time lying in wait for. Originally Serena had thought that whenever they met by accident, she could go over and do the deed. But yesterday when she had been together with Satoshi doing a quest, Satoshi suddenly threw away the half-completed quest and flew with her to another place.

At that place, Watson NiNi had been leading people to kill the boss.

After that, naturally, Serena had stolen the first boss kill in her career of playing games, and had with very great luck obtained a material that was ultra-rare on the market. She gained a "Polar Ice Feather" and been the object of admiration on the system notice. (In the game, whenever somebody got something rare, the system would announce it)

But this way, Watson NiNi couldn't take it.

Originally, the drop from the same boss that Brock had killed didn't have what Watson NiNi really wanted. Watson NiNi wanted was what this boss would rarely drop, the "Polar Ice Feather." It was one of the new materials released by the system. Used along with other expensive and rare materials, it could forge a very strong new weapon.

Watson NiNi saw that the "Polar Ice Feather" had gone into Serena's hand and couldn't let it go. She immediately went onto the World Channel to pretend to be humiliated, said that PokeMasterSatoshi and PerformerSerena, acting on the basis of their high levels, were bullying weaker females. She also sobbed out that she was killing the boss in order to obtain "Polar Ice Feather" because the weapon she was trying to make was only missing it, and obtaining the other materials required a lot of money. But since the "Polar Ice Feather" had been stolen by PerformerSerena, the expensive materials had become trash.