Chapter 13: He Is Not Me.

The player was on repeat, and during the time Serena was off in her thoughts, it had restarted the video. The cheerful flutes sounded and on the screen, the female bandit was in bright red again, on top of the horse making a strong ride down the mountain.

Serena quickly closed it. Knowing the ending, the satirical scenes in the front made her depressed. She didn't want to see it a second time.

Opening the game, Serena sent Satoshi a message: "I watched it, it was very good."

After writing down only this much, Serena had nothing else to write. She had so many feelings, but didn't know what to say. Unless she wanted to say she almost cried?

That sounds very dumb = =

So without any more topics to write about, she asked; "You changed the ending?"

After the message was sent, Satoshi's name turned bright. Quickly, his message came back. "En, changed it. Otherwise the length wasn't enough."

"You came back ^_^ ~~Length? What length?"

Serena was confused, where they talking about the video length? But she remembered that there had been no limits.

Satoshi: "In the contest regulations, if the video reaches half an hour and wins, the experience they reward multiplies."

Satoshi: "Since we are actually doing it, what is deserved should be given."

Serena gloomed. She hadn't noticed this rule in the legalese, but ...... Master, you are this certain we can win ......

No No, this wasn't the important bit. The point was, according to Master, the bits at the end that almost made her cry was because he wanted to add more time?

Serena thought about this and reopened the video. Of course! The video was perfectly thirty minutes, not a second over or under.

......

Even if the reality was so clear and cruel, Serena still held a small hint of hope: "Then you ...... how did you think of the ending? It was so much better than the original one"

Satoshi: "The original ending was also good, but using flashbacks to extend time with that ending would have been too evident."

Flashbacks to extend time? So repeating the scenes? It sounded like the rumored tactic of adding water. Serena remembered that this ending also had flashback, so very hesitantly asked: "Then this new ending ...... was because it was easier to add flashbacks in?"

"Pretty much."

Serena was defeated.

So Master wasn't just trying to lengthen the video, he was also adding a lot of water. His ending originated from the viewpoint of cheating and being lazy. What emotional impact, what live and die together, that's all just fake.

>o<

Serena realized that getting emotionally moved earlier was too dumb ......

Immediately, Serena, suppressing her complicated feelings, sent the video to the contest for submission. And as to why she was doing it and not Master? Well, that's because Master was too lazy to register >_<

After uploading, Serena and Satoshi went to do quests. Serena refreshed her post once they finished their quest and was shocked by the number of hits and replies.

Why were there so many replies?!

Some of the replies were within one minute of her posting. That little time, it wasn't enough to even look at the video. But after reading the posts, Serena understood.