Chapter 32: Rumours

The university forums had been, due to the romance between the CompSci faculty's top genius and top beauty, very noisy and crowded. After a few days, it had quieted as there were no new gossip appearing. But on Saturday night, a new posting appeared, and once again attracted all of the students.

The topic of the post was –– Revealed! Our university's celebrated female talent challenging scandalous beauty!

'Excitement! Today I aimlessly went onto a certain talented girl's blog and found a very fresh post! I really was just glancing over, but who knew that after reading I was excited, the more I read, the more excited I got. So I'm taking it to share with everybody.

Blog website: http://www.xxxxx.blog.xxx.com.cn

I'm not virtuous, pasted the whole post.'

And then the OP pasted the entire blog post which was titled 《Who was it that let you not have 34C》. The post was very long. In the beginning, it was about a few meaningless topics, and then described how the author had gone to drink coffee yesterday afternoon with her friends. It had started describing the taste and décor of the cafe. And after that was the part highlighted by the poster.

......

......

'Accidentally started talking about the scandal that shook the university these past days. Can't help but cry.

Person A can't help but mourn: It can be seen that men, no matter how talented or otherworldly, would only always love a woman's face.

Laugh.

Person B didn't agree and pointed towards Person C sitting beside them: Isn't Person C even more beautiful? She is both talented and beautiful, and they knew each other first.

Person C is an amazing beauty, brimming with talent. For Person Ash, she was infatuated. Today, she lost to somebody unequal to her, her disappointment and sorrow cannot be expressed in words.

Person A said: Person C is an innocent. It's probably her techniques that weren't as good as others.

I laughed at Person C: Yeah, who let you not have 34C.'

After that was another narrative. In every word there were hints of intelligence to tempt men and it seemed to also hide a bit of bruised pride and narcissism.

The author was called Miette Poffle, a notable person inside the university, who had the label of being talented. Usually, she liked to write paragraphs on coffee and Western music. Supposedly, she had a column on some famous magazine.

Dawn got angrier as she read: "What talent, this is just plain personal attacks!"

Serena didn't speak, her finger calmly pressing on the mouse to scroll down. The post had been up for a while. There were a lot of replies, many of them agreeing.

But this wasn't strange. Even though Serena had good grades, but she came out of a normal family and didn't have some special talent. To people outside the CompSci faculty, their impression usually stopped on her outstanding appearance. Now that she had been called such by Miette, a majority felt the same.

Of course, there were those that thought Miette was very tasteless and jealous, and there were some also guessing who Person C could be. For this, somebody had opened a separate thread to bet. The university beauty Misty Williams was the most popular guess.

May and Chloe had a stomach full of anger. May laughed coldly: "This type of woman probably thinks that all the men in the world should love her. If they don't love her, then it is because they are shallow and don't understand inner beauty."