Chapter One

(A/N: Kamina's new look above... She looks hot if you ask me... ^)

Chapter One

SASUKE

Just a little but more and I will be able to get revenge on my brother. As the snake Orochimaru got sucked into my genjutsu, I started to walk towards the hideout where I know I’ll find a certain acquaintance. I need to form a team if I want to get close to revenge.

First stop; Suigetsu Hozuki

--

As my blade slashed the large container, water spilled out. A naked Suigetsu came tumbling out.

“Thanks, Sasuke. I haven’t been out for days, even months! I owe you” the shark-like boy in front of me said as he stretched his neck a bit. I threw some clothes at him as I turned to leave.

“In payment for what I did, you will be my acquaintance and shall join my team. We will go to Karin next” I said with a bored tone.

“Eh?! Why can’t I just treat you to some food? And why Karin? That red-headed woman is pretty troublesome, if you ask me” Suigetsu said as he wore the clothes and caught up with me.

“I will explain everything once we are complete. For now, follow me” I said

“Such a bossy person. Anyway, before we hit the road, mind if we stop by somewhere?”

“Where and why?”

“I need a weapon and that place is where I can find a blade that I’m interested in”

“……..Fine. Where to?”

“The Land of Waves”

I froze a bit at his answer. Images of a certain black-haired girl with bluish-green eyes suddenly appeared in my head. I stayed silent as we headed towards a familiar place full of oh so familiar memories.

--

“The Great Naruto Bridge, huh? What a weird name to give a bridge” Suigetsu commented as we walked across the familiar overpass… This… Is where we defeated Zabuza. This is where she almost died trying to save me.

I was shaking with fear… That was until I felt a warm hand against mine. I snapped my head to the side only to see Kamina’s hand placed perfectly in mine as if it were fitting puzzle pieces.

 “Thank you for last night” she said shyly causing me to slightly coo at how adorable she looked.  “And in return, I will risk my life to protect you and the others” she said as she let go of my hand and I could feel the warmth leaving me.

“Hey Sasuke, you alright?” Suigetsu’s voice snapped me back to reality.

I jumped a bit from surprise before giving him a nod as we continued to walk about the bridge until we stopped at two familiar graves. One of the graves had the Executioner’s Blade sticking out and I immediately knew that that was Zabuza’s grave. I silently prayed as Suigetsu took the blade and we headed off to get Karin in the Southern Hideout.

Kamina…. I miss her. Where could she be? What could she be doing?

Does she still love me?

----

“Mind if I ask you something?” Suigetsu said as we walked on top of the sea to the Southern Hideout.

“What is it?”

“Why are you rounding people up?”

“I’ve got a certain plan I need to carry out; one that can be accomplished more efficiently with a full platoon”