Chapter Five

(A/N: Picture of Kamina and her parents!!! ^^^^^ Enjoy the chappie-chappie!)

Chapter Five

SASUKE

Fuck, I need to get out of this!

The dragon’s claws were about to run through me as I tried hard to break free from its tail. It was getting closer and closer, preparing me for my death. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to finally end… but the pain never came.

“KAMINA!” Karin’s scream made me snap my eyes open……..

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me…. No… T-this… This isn’t possible… no. No, no, no, no!

 “Sa-su…ke” she muttered before violently coughing out blood….

No… This… Is just like my dream… No…

“K-K-Kamina” I managed to breathe out.

My chest was tightening. My throat was running dry and it was getting harder and harder to breathe. Kamina… she had the dragon’s claws through her chest, creating a huge hole that was dripping with blood. She was close to me… I could almost reach out to her….

“Why?!” I screamed in anger.

She just stared at me, her eyes slowly losing their color… No, this can’t be happening!

“Why did you save me?! WHY DID YOU TAKE THE BLOW FOR ME?! ANSWER ME, MINA-CHAN!” I screamed my lungs out, tears slowly falling from my eyes… I couldn't care less if everyone saw me cry… My dear angel was in front of me, with a claw through her…. It was worse than a nightmare…

She smiled, not a fake one but a real smile… Her weak eyes showed the emotion I’ve wanted her to admit since I saw her again; love… She still loves me… I knew it… Tears continued to fall as she coughed up more blood but still kept that smile on her face… How is it that she looks so pretty every time at every minute? Even at a situation like this, her beauty is extraordinary.

“Raven”

My heart skipped a beat… S-she called me raven…

“Goodbye” she smiled as her eyes started to droop.

“KAMINA! DON’T YOU DARE CLOSE THOSE EYES! DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!” I screamed desperately

“What’s happening?!” Takagawa screamed from inside the dragon

Kamina’s body soon glowed a light blue color. The dragon’s claw that ran her through was slowly turning into water.

“NO! What are you doing?!” Inao exclaimed as the whole dragon started to turn into water….

“NOOO!” Sawamatsu screamed as their jutsu finally turned into nothing but liquid.

“Raven, I still love you… and I always will” Kamina smiled one last time before we both started to fall towards the ground as the liquefied dragon splashed onto the trees and earth. The air was hitting us as we fell.

I took her in my arms and stared at her mesmerizing beauty as we continued down the free fall.

“I gotcha” Suigetsu said as his bird caught us on its back. I could sense Suigetsu’s gaze on me as my watering eyes were focused on the dead angel in my arms.

“I’m sorry for your loss, Sasuke” he said with sadness in his own voice.

I cried, sobbed and caressed her pale white cheek before I gently laid her down on the bird’s back and searched for my prey below.