Back Story

Third person

13 years ago

Minnie McGonagall popped out of her cat form. She grabbed a handkerchief from her pocket and started to dab her eyes.

"Is it true?." She questions Dumbledore her best friend

"The good and the bad. I'm sorry Minnie." He answered

"Oh I can't believe it my only child killed with a new born oh it's awful and the potter's and there son. Where are the children."

" Hagrid is coming with them."

They look into the sky and see a bright light. Hagrid come down with two bundles on his motorcycle. One was crying and the other fast asleep. Hagrid got off his motorcycle and handed one bundle to Dumbledore and the other to Minnie.

"I'm so sor'ry Minnie." Hagrid says.

"It's ok hagrid now let's deal with harry." Minnie says

" He will live with his aunt and uncle untill the time comes ." Dumbledore says putting harry on the door step.

Minnie looks down at her beautiful granddaughter.

"She looks so much like her mother." Minnie says tears falling down her face.

" We better get back to Hogwarts Minnie." Dumbledore says

" Hi y/n it's your grandmother it's going to be ok sh," Minnie says calming the crying baby "ok let's go."

-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_- (time skip)

2 years old

Y/n was walking around the castle on her own. She wondered into the bathroom in the 2nd floor and locked herself in a stall.

" HAS ANYONE SEEN Y/N." Minnie yells running into the staff room

"No I can't say I have." Professor Snape says.

"Everyone spread out and look for y/n." Dumbledore says.

It took them an hour to find her talking to Myrtle in the bathroom.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

6 years old

Y/n and Minnie where sitting in Minnie's office. They had just finished taking about being proper while eating.

" Grandma can you please turn into your cat form please?" Y/n asks

"Ok fine once then you have to practice eating properly." Minnie says exhausted.

Minnie transformed into a cat. Y/n clapped loudly. Minnie walked around her desk and then transformed back into her normal self.

"Now back to the lesson." Minnie says

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

10 years old

Minnie and y/n where talking about school.

" You will be going to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic because they will help you be more proper y/n."

" But I want to be here at Hogwarts for school you can teach me to be proper."

" No you are going to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and that's final."

Y/n stormed out of her grandmother's office and up to her room. Y/n wanted to stay at Hogwarts but she knew her grandmother made up her mind.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Minnie and Dumbledore where arguing about school.

"I can't believe you want to send her to some french school when her family is her she can even speak french." Albus argues

" She will learn how and she need to learn the proper way to be a lady and not end up like her mother." Minnie says

" At least let her pick...." Albus starts

" SHE IS GOING AND THAT IS FINALE SHE IS NOT YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER YOU DAUGHTER DIDNT DIE WITH THE POTTERS." Minnie yells as she storms out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was the day that y/n was going to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Her and her grandmother walked to the train and y/n hugged her grandmother.

"I'm going to miss you grandma."

"I'll miss you too turtle "

She lets go of her grandmother and gets on the train. Y/n found an empty compartment and sat down. A second later A girl with blond hair come with what looked like her sister.

" Hello is it ok if we sit here." The older girl says (I'm sorry I have no idea how fleur  talks.)

" Yea sure I don't mind." I say

" I'm fleur delacour and this is my sister Gabrielle it's her first year too." Fleur says holding her hand out.

" I'm Y/n McGonagall nice to meet you." Y/n says grabbing her hand and shaking hands.

Y/n looked out the window and saw her grandmother. She waves out the window. The train starts moving.

A/n
I hope that was good. I can't wait I have so many good ideas for this. Now to go update my other book.