Chapter 6 Diagon Alley

Y/n's pov

The day before everyone should arrive at Hogwarts grandma Minnie and I went to Diagon alley to get my school supplies.

" Wake up grandma Minnie we have to go to Diagon Alley. Wake up!"

"I'm awake."

Grandma Minnie gets put of bed.

"Ok now get out so I can get dressed out sho and while your at it go eat breakfast."

I skip out of her room and to the great hall. I sit in my normal spot and grab a piece of toast. As I finish eating grandma Minnie comes in.

"Finally your done can we go now."

" You need to let me eat breakfast first then we can take the night bus to Diagon Alley."

I stay sitting. Professor Trelawney, professor Snape,and Dumbledore all walk in. After a while I look over at grandma to see if she has finished eating. She was talking to professor Snape about the school year and dementors.

"Come on grandma Minnie we have to get my school stufffffff."

"Ok let's go."

We walk out of the great hall together. We walk to hogsmeade. Grandma Minnie calls the night bus.The speeding purple bus stops in front of us.

"Where to?" The bus driver asks

"Diagon Alley." Grandma says

The bus takes off again. I fall back onto a seat. We get to the Diagon Alley and hop off the night bus. We walk around getting all my school supplies. We stop and get ice cream half way through getting my things.

After we finished getting my things grandma Minnie had to get her things. After that we went to hogsmeade. We walked around looking at the shops.

"Can we go to the three broomsticks please?"

"Sure."

We go to the three broomsticks and order butterbeer. We drink our butterbeers while walking back to Hogwarts. I go to my room and put my stuff down. I plopped down on my floor and grab a box from under my bed

I open the box and pull out the picture of my parents. I notice there is a fold in the paper. I unfold it and I see there is more to the picture. There is a man with black hair, hazel eyes,and glasses. The woman standing next to him has red hair,green eyes,and a baby I'm her arms.

I look closer at the baby in the woman's arms. He looked familiar. I get up and walk to grandma's room. I knock.

"Come in."

I open the door and walk in.

"Hey grandma who are these other people in the picture you gave me."

"Let me see."

I hand her the picture.

"These are the potter's they were very good friends with your mom and dad."

"Ok"

"Lily and James potter. Lily was very close to your mother where one went the other one was close behind."

She gives the picture back to me and changes the subject.

"Are you excited for tomorrow."

"Of course I am I finally get to come to Hogwarts for school instead of Beauxbatons."

"What was wrong with Beauxbatons?"

"Nothing it's just I really like it better here."

"Ok."

I walk out.

A/n
That was so bad you guys should not have waited 3days for that. Bad Dobby bad. I'm sorry
Au revoir ❤️