Chapter 50 HE GETS OFF

Y/n's pov

Harry just left the house for his trial with Mr Weasley and the twin had just pulled a prank on me. On me. Their fellow prankster.

I realized I was at the door of my room so I open it and go into my room. I head to the bathroom and try to get the glitter out of my hair.

I hate them so much!! Now there will be glitter in my hair for weeks!!

It's then that I noticed that my toothbrush was floating. I sigh.

Grandma Minnie had explain what this was. It was a curse/gift that was passed down from my father's side of the family.

Usually the curse/gift only happens when you show strong emotions. But grandma Minnie said that you can control it if you practice. So that's what I had been doing all summer.

It's so tiring that I have to do it right before I fall asleep. I still haven't told anyone about it.

The toothbrush hits the wall and snaps me back into reality. I grab the tooth brush and put it back into its place.

I walk back out of the bathroom and try to think of a way to get the twins back.

I'll just sneak up behind them and put a bucket of water and glitter on their heads.

Orrrrrr I could just wait until we get to Hogwarts and pull something bigger and better.

I'm doing to second

I walk out of my room and into Fred and George's room.

"Oh no brother she's here." George says.

"We better run if we want to have children." Fred says.

"What makes you think I came in here to kick you?" I ask innocently.

"Oh crap we messed up Fred." George says.

"We messed up big time." Fred says.

"When did you two decide that putting glitter in my hair was a good idea." I state.

"3am in the morning." They say together.

"The at explains a lot." I say.

For the next couple house I stay in Fred and George's room talking and planing pranks.

Finally I leave and find Ron and Hermione talking to harry.

Wait when did he get here.

" I knew it!' yelled Ron, punching the air.
" You always get away with stuff!"

"That's true." I say scaring Ron and harry.

'They were bound to clear you,"said Hermione," there was no case against you, none at all."

"Everyone seems quite relieved, though, considering you all knew I'd get off," said Harry, smiling.

Mrs. Weasley was wiping her face on her apron, and Fred, George, and Ginny were doing a kind of war dance to a chant that went: 'He got off, he got off, he got off--'

"That's enough! Settle down!" shouted Mr. Weasley, though he too was smiling. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry--"

"What?" said Sirius sharply.

"He got off, he got off, he got off--"

"Be quiet, you three! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on Level Nine, then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbledore ought to know."

"Absolutely,"said Sirius. "We'll tell him, don't worry."

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet waiting for me in Bethnal Green. Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks, but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner--"

"He got off, he got off, he got off--"

"That's enough--Fred--George--Ginny!"said Mrs. Weasley, as Mr. Weasley left the kitchen. "Harry, dear, come and sit down, have some lunch, you hardly ate breakfast...."

Ron and Hermione sat themselves down opposite of harry while I sat next to him.

"Course, once Dumbledore turned up on your side, there was no way they were going to convict you," said Ron happily, now dishing great mounds of mashed potato on to everyone's plates.

'Yeah, he swung it for me," said Harry.

"What's up?" I say

'Scar," Harry mumbled." But it's nothing.... It happens all the time now...."

None of the others had noticed a thing; all of them were now helping themselves to food while gloating over Harry's narrow escape; Fred, George, and Ginny were still singing. ,

"HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF. HE GOT OFF--"

"SHUT UP!" roared Mrs. Weasley.

A/n
I UPDATED YAY
Au revoir ❤️