Chapter 14 nightmare

Tw:death, blood, knives and cutting

Y/n's pov

I had finished all my homework. I check my clock and it's 10:32. I missed dinner dang it. I'll just go down to the kitchen. I put my homework away and head to the common room to go to the kitchen.

I see someone siting on the couch. It's harry.

"Hi harry." I say

Harry jumped.

"Oh hi y/n what happened to you you weren't at dinner?" Harry asks.

"I was doing homework and forgot what time was." I say.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks.

"To the kitchen want to come?" I ask.

"Yes sure." Harry says.

He stands up and walks over to me. I hold my hand out for him to take. He smiles at me and takes my hand.we walk to the kitchen. I get into the kitchen

"Oh Dobby my dear." I sing.

"Ms y/n hello and master harry potter." Dobby says.

"Hi Dobby." Harry says.

"What can Dobby get for you two." Dobby asks.

"I kinda skipped dinner on accident can I have f/f." I ask the sweet house elf.

"Certainly." Dobby says.

Dobby runs over to the other side of the kitchen then comes back with a basket with my f/f in it.

"Here you are Ms y/n."Dobby says.

"Thanks Dobby." I say

I bend down and hug Dobby. Harry and I leave. Where to go? I take off to outside. Harry chases after me. We make it out side. We sit by the black lake where I pushed harry in during the first hogsmeade trip.

I open the basket and start to eat. I look over the black lake while eating. The giant squid pops up. I finished all the food Dobby had gaven me. I lay back on the grass.

"Hogwarts is so beautiful." I say.

"It is." Harry agrees.

"I could never do this at Beauxbatons." I say.

"Why?" Harry asks laying down next to me.

"For one I had no idea where the kitchen was for two they have these big walls on the out side of the castle and I could never get out and for three," I say turning on my side to look at harry" you don't go to Beauxbatons."

Harry chuckles. I turn back on my back to look at the sky. After a minute i get up and grab the basket.

"Come on harry we should go to bed." I say.

"Ok let's go." Harry says.

We walk back. We get to the common room. The fat lady was not happy we woke her up. She let us in. Harry goes up to his dorm. I go to my room. I put the basket under my table.

I take a hot shower. I get out and put a over sized hoodie and shorts on. I brush my teeth the get in bed. I fall asleep.

I was walking through the halls of school when I stop at Mrytle's bathroom. I turn to go in and scream. On the floor was Ron. dead. Next to him was Hermione and Harry.

I run to get grandma Minnie. I run into her office she was not there. I run to her room. She was there laying on her bed in a pile of blood. I run out my eyes tearing up. I run to Hagrid's hut. Buckbeak was on the floor but I ran past him.