Chapter 18 peter pettigrew?

Y/ns pov

I have been having nightmares every night. Not Harry's type of nightmares. These nightmares where about my friends and loved once getting hurt or dying. The usual amount of  sleep I get are 2 hours five at the most.

Most of the time I fall asleep in grandma Minnie's class. Tonight was no except. I wake up 3 hours after I fell asleep. The dream I had was that I had hurt Hermione. Then I went on to kill harry in front of her.

I decide to go down to the common room. Harry is walking towards the portrait.

Why is harry always down here when I come down.

"Hey harry."

"Oh hey y/n what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep what bout you."

"I saw Peter pettigrew on the map I'm going to go check want to come with me."

"Sure."

We walk out of the portrait.

"Lumos" I wisper

Harry leads the way as the paintings on the wall complain about the light. I look over his shoulder and see Snape is coming towards us.

"Turn your light off."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Nox."

"Now don't be mad at me."

"Why would-"

I get cut of by harry pushing me against the wall. He leans in. Right as our lips brush a light makes harry move away.

"Potter..... McGonagall what are you doing?" Snape interrogates.

"Nothing sir." Harry answers.

"Turn you pockets out." Snape says again.

Harry takes out the map.

"What is that?"  Snape asks.

I try to walk away while they talk.

"Stay put McGonagall." Snape says.

"Spare piece of parchment." Harry says

"Let's see about that." Snape says.

Snape points his wand at the map.

"Show me your secrets," Snape says."well wat does it say."

"Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.Mr Prongs agrees with Mr Moony and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.Mr Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a Professor.Mr Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime-ball. " Harry reads.

"You little-" Snape starts.

"Is there a problem here, harry are you ok." professor lupin says coming from behind Snape.

"That remains to be seen," Snape says then takes the Marauders map "I have just now confiscated a rather curious artifact from Mr. Potter. Take a look, Lupin. Supposed to be your area of expertise. Clearly, it's full of Dark Magic.

Professor lupin takes it.

"I seriously doubt it, Severus. It looks to me as though it's merely a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it.  I suspect it's a Zonko product. Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise.  Harry y/n, would you come with me. Professor good night." Professor lupin says.

Harry and I follow professor lupin to his office.

"I don't know where you got this or how it fell into your possession.I will be taking it. Do you know how serious it would be if Sirius black were to find it," Professor lupin says" and of to bed the both of you. In your own rooms."

I blush at the last part professor lupin says. We bid him goodnight and head back to the common room. Harry and I didn't talk all the way back.

Once we get to the common room harry heads to his dorm. I just sit on the couch I knew it would be pointless to try and sleep. I lean back on the couch and close my eyes.

The image of harry almost kissing me never left my mind. I eventually fell asleep at 7. I am woken up by someone shaking me.

"Y/n wake up we have class." Hermione says.

"5 minutes." I say.

"No wake up class is starting soon." Hermione says.

"Fine." I say

I get up and run to my room. I throw my robes on. I grab my school bag. I throw my hair in a messy bun.

Shoes shoot. Nevermind shoes.

I run back down to the common room. I walk  out of the common room with Hermione. We get to the common room and sit with Ron and Harry.

We eat breakfast and head to grandma Minnie's class. Harry and I sit at the same desk. A few minutes into class and my eye lids get heavy. I lay my head on Harry's shoulder and fall asleep.

A/n
Like this chapter 😏? Ya that's all I have to say.
Au revoir ❤️
Word count: 790