D- 2: Ryder's Move

Warning! Sexual scene ahead.

Read at your own risk or skip it and start after the five big dots.

________________________

Ryder

Ah, fuck.

That was all my brain could think of with all the assaults of different sensations my body was feeling at the moment.

"Ready?" I thought my voice couldn't get any deeper, but hell, that sounded like it came from under the ground.

"Uhmm," was all she said.

Nara was gripping my hands that were holding her hips. She loosened her grasp and ran her smooth palm over mine like she couldn't wait.

I pushed into her all the fucking way in one slide.

She gasped.

I growled.

The best feeling in the world.

I stayed still and waited for my wife's pussy to fucking slacken its tight clasp on my dick.

"Move." Oh, impatient are we?

I gladly followed her order and gave her shallow thrust.

It didn't take long before I sped up. Her moans and whimpers seemed to egg me to do more and I did just that.

I pumped in and out of her like a fucking jackhammer. Hard. Fast.

"Ryder, oh gosh, Ryder!" That's it say my name, baby. "I'm so close." She whispers and goddamnit if that was not the hottest thing.

Before she reaches her climax, I stopped. I moved so that we were face to face, my arms were on either side of her head.

I gave her red neck a kiss, then proceeded to stare at her face. Nara drenched with sweat made me wanna run my tongue all over her-

The next thing I became aware of was the slight sting on my left shoulder.

"Why'd you stop? I was about to," My wife just hit me.

I didn't let her say another word and resumed fucking her. I went all out, hitting the spots that made Nara gasp and mewl in pleasure.

"Faster," She urged.

Trust me, baby, I'm about to go there too.

"Ryder!" Her hands flew to my head and pulled me to meld our lips together.

I groaned and thrust faster. Faster. Harder.

And then bliss.

I buried my face on my wife's neck while still cumming, doing jerky thrusts every now and then.

We were breathing hard but we made no move to arrange our position. I heard Nara's breaths slowing and getting deeper.

I raised my head to look at her. "Nope, no sleeping, baby." I was right, her beautiful eyes were closing, her long lashes drooping down to rest on her cheeks and I couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable she was.

Slowly, I got up and pulled out of her. As I set my foot on the floor, the heat that Nara provided seemed to had been seeped out by the ground making me shiver.

Dang, it sure was getting colder. A month more and it would be the holidays already and I just hope that the problem we were in gets solved before it.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel from the cabinet. After washing and drying myself, I walked back to the room with the towel and wiped Nara.