Now, I'll Make Love To You

Guys a fair warning, this chapter contains mature scenes that is graphically described (I think), if it's not your cup of tea, skip to the next chapter. Read at your own risk. 😀

Ryder

"Baby. Baby, wake up." I whispered in her ear and then kissed it. It was twelve-midnight and I woke up from my wife's constant moving and blanket-hogging.

Two weeks and six days. Thank god the wound's pain was barely there, so I could move now the hell I want.

Nara's back was pressed to my chest and the heat that her body gave off was one of the comforting things that she does to me, but at the moment it made me fucking hot. "Baby." I tried again, rubbing myself against her.

My wife just grunted and tried to roll away from me. Tried. I kept my arms locked around her and pressed her closer to me. The dim light from the lamp illuminated her pouting lips as I tried to wake her again.

I needed her. Now. I wouldn't wait anymore. If I waited some more, I might die of blue balls, because since the day she came back my need for her intensified and came back full force, that everything she does—significant or not—turned me the fuck on. I couldn't make a move in the past because of the issues we were having, but now, it was a clean go.

I lifted her shirt—my shirt—and rubbed my palm gently on her flat stomach, went upwards and gave each of her breasts a gentle squeeze and then slid past her panties to where I wanted the most at the moment. I worked her clit with my fingers, hearing her whispered moan. "You're already wet for me, baby."

"Ryder?" She said, her voice a needy whisper. She reached out and twisted her fingers to my hair.

"I need to be inside you." I groaned when she rubbed her ass on my hard dick and the next thing I knew, her hand was in the front of my boxers, taking me in making me hiss when her thumb circled the tip.

Nara continued to work her hand up and down, squeezing with just the right amount of pressure, and then, only a few seconds later, she whipped the t-shirt over her head, shimmied out of her panties, and had my boxers down to my ankles so fast I nearly missed it.

She took me in her mouth and I groaned. Started out slow, teasing, licking and flicking the tip with her tongue, before her mouth got greedy and went deep, took hard pulls and squeezed me in her fist.

I cupped her jaw and felt her mouth working hard, doing nothing but turning me on more. It felt so fuckin' good. "Babe, I want to be inside you, but you're going at it the wrong way." I manage to grunt.

She pumped me some more before crawling up my body. When she straddled my stomach, my hand immediately went to her clit and stroked her with my thumb. I heard her loud exhale of relief. Had she been suppressing herself from me? Well, no one cares now.

My wife worked herself a few times against my thumb before whispering that she was ready. She slid to my hips, gripped me—as I held her hips—and lifted herself higher. She positioned my dick to her pussy and slowly lowered herself down until all of me disappeared in her.

Nara stopped.

"You're big." She whispered, and fuck if that wasn't what every guy wanted to hear. She rested her hands on her lower belly, as if to feel me there and then put them on my chest.

She lowered her face and I didn't hesitate to latch on her lips, it felt like forever since I last felt them and I'm fucking happy to greet them hello again. I pushed my tongue in the seams of her lips, she opened them and let me in with a moan that I responded with my own, it fucking felt like heaven but better.