Chapter 36 - Thank God

RIKKI'S POV

I sat in the car as quiet as ever. I didn't know were we where going and i didn't know if i wanted to know. I looked out the window and tried to figure out the place they were taking me. They were all talking quietly. I tried to figure out what they were talking about, but soon lost interest  Soon we stopped and Louis stopped the car. I looked around. I had never been here before. They all climbed out and i followed. Harry wrapped his arm over my shoulder and looked and pointed at the building in front of us.

"Welcome, the funniest place on earth," I looked at the sign. "Joey's Jump House" I stopped walking and turned around. Liam and Harry grabbed my arms and turned me back around.

"Oh no you don't, we're getting a smile on your face no matter what!" Liam stated. I sighed low and heavy and walked into the building. The place was empty as anything. They all took their shoes off so i took mine off. I followed them farther into the building. Louis put his hand on the small of my back and pushed me forward.

"Come on, let's have some fun," They all hurried towards a giant tramp alien  I stayed were i was, slowly shaking my head. They all sighed. Got out. Picked me up. And threw me onto the tramp. I screamed as i bounced and landed back on my butt. The rest of them climbed on and started jumping. I just sat there. Louis jumped up high, then landed on his butt beside me and crossed his arm's. I looked over at him. He frowned at me and hmped and bounced using his ass. I couldn't help but smiled. He smiled back and cheered.

"We got a smirk!" They all cheered and kept bouncing. Louis tried to bring me up. I shook my head and stayed down. He sighed and bounced as high and hard as he could. I bounced higher on my butt. Cracking a smile. he smiled and bounced even higher. I flew up and screamed. I brought my legs out from under me and landed on them. Louis laughed loudly and bounced again. I sighed and gave in, taking little jumps. All the boys groaned and started bouncing higher, sending me higher. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. The looks on their faces were to die for. They all smiled and kept bouncing. So i gave in all the way and bounced with them. That made them happy. I have never heard Louis cheer that loudly. They all hopped off, bringing me with them and walked over to a foam pit. Niall and Liam jumped in together. Harry and Louis turned to me and grabbed each of my hands.

"On 3," Harry said. Louis nodded.

"1...2...3!" Louis yelled. I had no choice but to jump in with them. I laughed as i got up and pushed foam out of my way. I had never seen such big smiles on those 4 boys's faces then i did that night. They were all beaming with joy at the fact that i was laughing. I climbed out of the pit as my phone rang. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Rikki Holzwarth?" I frowned.

"Um yeah?"

"Zayn is awake,"