Going On Tour - Chapter 19

RIKKIS POV

I rolled over and felt someone’s arm around me, making it hard for me to turn over. I groaned and slipped out from under his grasp. He was fast asleep. I smiled. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen and started to make eggs. I really wanted eggs for breakfast, just like I really wanted a Hawaiian pizza for lunch AND super. Cravings were starting already. When I finished the egg’s I put them on a plate and set them on the table. Then started to make bacon. I wanted a lot of food. I was freaking hungry. While the bacon was sizzling I made a full pot of coffee and orange juice. I filled a big glass with it and took a long sip. I sat down at the table and took some eggs and bacon and started eating. I heard the couch squeak and heard light footsteps on the hardwood. Soon Zayn walked in. Rubbing his face, his hair a mess. I smiled and took another bite of the eggs. He smiled back at me.

“What’s so funny?” I shrugged.

“Nothing, you just look cute with your hair messed up and rubbing your face,” He smiled again and bowed. I laughed and pushed a plate towards him.

“Eat,” He stood strait and put his hand up to his head and brought it back down again like a soldier,

“Yes ma’am!” I laughed and he sat down and took a big bite of the eggs and smiled at me. I laughed and couldn’t eat anymore. The image of his face stuck in my head. I couldn’t stop giggling. He raised an eyebrow and threw an egg at me. I gasped and sat up. He was smirking. I raised an eyebrow.

“Did you just through an egg at me?” He nodded and threw another. I gasped again and picked up and egg and threw it at him. He raised an eyebrow.

“You don’t want to start that,” He said, his voice lower, trying to be scary, but it sounded down right sexy! I smiled and sat back in my seat, crossing my arms. He leaned forward looking me in the eye.

“You want to start that,” I smiled. Stood up and walked into the bathroom. I saw him shrug and I smirked and grabbed a cup and filled it with cold water. I snuck back over to him, trying to be as quiet as I could. Once I was right behind him and poured the water onto his head. He shot up and I backed up and started laughing. He turned and looked at me, water dripping from his hair onto his long eyelashes. I couldn’t stop laughing. He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

“So you DO want to go there,” He took a step forward and I screamed and ran out the door and down the dorm hallway towards the stairs. Zayn right behind me. I squealed and ran down the stairs. I ran outside and didn’t know where to go. Before I decided Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and he laughed and brought me back upstairs. He set me down on the couch and looked at me. I looked up at him smiling. He smiled and shook his head and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the fruit bowl I kept on the coffee table and put it over my head. I saw his legs walk back in, because the bowl was covering half my eyes. Then stopped and I heard him start to laugh. I pushed the bowl up a little and looked at him. He was laughing and looking at me. I looked around myself and try to find what he was laughing at. I turned back towards him and frowned.

“What are you laughing at?” He walked forward and sat down in front of me and pulled the fruit bowl down.

“This,” I blushed and tried to hide my face with the bowl. He laughed again and I slipped the bowl from my head and set it back on the table. He wrapped me tightly into his arms and pulled me up against him. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“You know, this baby is going to have a good life, I mean we’re fun, and easy going, and I make KILLER pancakes,” I laughed and looked up at him.

“Yeah, and he has probably the best 4 uncle’s ever,” He smiled and nodded. I leaned my head back onto his chest.

“You know what, I could stay here all day and not move,”

“What about the bathroom?” I closed my mouth then licked my lips. He had a point there. I tapped his chest.

“OK, I would stay here all day, besides the bathroom breaks,” He laughed and leaned down and planted a light kiss on my lips. I sighed.

“ I'm REALLY not going to be able to wait 9 months,” I complained. He smiled.

“You’re not alone,” I smiled back and kissed him again. I frowned and thought for a moment.

"Why can't we do it?" I asked. He sat back, keeping me against him. He didn't answer for a while. Then he took a breathe.

"I don't know, i heard from someone that it wasn't good for the baby," I nodded and leaned back against him. He rubbed my back in circles. I sighed and closed my eyes, taking some deep breathes. He sighed after a while and got up.

"We gotta pack, we got a tour to go on," I smiled and hoped up and ran to my room and took out my suitcase and started putting clothes in it. I grabbed a little make-up bag and put my make-up in it. I grabbed my tooth brush, paste, shampoo's, hand cream, and my brush and curler. I put it beside my suitcase and put 2 pairs of shoes in the suitcase and zipped it up. I put a coat on top of it, plus my laptop, iPod, phone and chargers. and put them all in my purse. I also grabbed my wallet from my bed side table with my credit card, license, etc. It was probably 2 hours later when i finished. Zayn walked in and looked around.

"Done?" I nodded. He raised an eyebrow. I shrugged.

"What, its not that much!" He smiled.

"I know, that's why im surprised," I hit him with my coat and looked around.

"OK, lets go," I nodded and slipped my coat on and my shoes and grabbed my purse. Zayn stuck my make- up bag in the suitcase and picked it up. We walked out and i locked my dorm room behind me and we headed outside towards his car. Soon we got to the airport and we meet the boys in-front of the gate. They all gave me hugs and soon our flight was called. Then i realized i hadn't told Ariel were i was going. I stopped adn was about to pull out my phone when Louis patted my hand. I looked up at him.

"I already told her,"  I sighed and nodded. I got onto the plane and sat beside Zayn. he wrapped his arm around me and i leaned my head on him as we took off. I was on tour with him. I wasn't going to lose him. I smiled and closed my eyes.