Busted

As we walked down the hall I started to get the same feeling I had in my stomach when I was at Jase's apartment.

"Why does he want to talk to Taylor?" Grayson asked.

Jase looked at me with an annoyed look. "I see you didn't tell him."

I shook my head.

"WHERE IS SHE!" Oh god. I know that voice anywhere. For some reason I started running to the source of the voice involuntarily.

What I saw was surprising; six men were surrounding Xavier. He was tied down in a chair. Once the wolves saw me they quickly cleared the view.

"Princess Taylor, this vampire claims that you are his mate. Is that correct?" One of the men asked. They were all staring at me. Grayson stepped up beside me.

"No that can't be true. She told me that she hasn't found her mate. Besides, vampires and werewolves can't be mates." Grayson explained.

"Unfortunately, this cold hearted vampire is my mate." I confessed. Grayson kept looking at me and then at Xavier over and over again.

"Where's your ring?" Xavier asked.

"Back at our used-to-be home." I answered. I was still pissed off at him for the things he said to me over the phone.

Grayson finally shook out of his trance. "But what about what happened in the nest earlier?"

"What the hell do you mean by "nest" and what the fuck happened there?" I could tell Xavier was getting angrier by the second and Grayson wasn't helping things at all.

"You hurt me, I hurt you." That was all I said. Xavier looked at me with horror in his eyes.

"You two didn't- I can't even finish that."

"Didn't get the chance." I looked at the men. "Why is he tied up?"

"Because he isn't stable." One of the men answered.

Nikolai ran into the room. "Everyone besides Taylor and Jase leave. And do not tell anyone that Xavier is here." Everyone bowed their heads and left. Grayson, being a complete idiot, kissed my cheek in front of Xavier. He started snarling at Grayson but he payed him no mind.

"We must talk about your father." Nikolai addressed the situation quickly.

"I won't say anything until I'm untied." Xavier growled. I could see his eyes were switching from its regular green to black.

Nikolai nodded to Jase indicating for him to untie Xavier. As soon as he was untied I hid behind Nikolai afraid of what he will do to me.

"Taylor, come here." Xavier called. I didn't budge.

"It's okay. He won't hurt you." Nikolai cooed. I slowly came from behind him and walked to Xavier.

When I was arms reach of him he grabbed me and pulled me close. "You fucking smell like him." Xavier cursed.

"We'll talk about this later." I said.

"Soon."

"Now Xavier your father is hunting my daughter, yes?" Nikolai asked. Xavier nodded his head.

Jase cleared his throat to catch everyone's attention. "Taylor and I had a conversation with Michael this morning."

"How come you've never told me that you have a brother?" I asked Xavier.

"I don't like him." He simply stated.

"Jase, will you please inform us about your conversation with Michael?" Nikolai asked.

Jase went in depth about our conversation and at the end it was silent.

"Wait so my blood can destroy things?" I was fascinated with it.

"Yes. I think we should do those tests now." Nikolai suggested.

"Wait what tests?" Xavier held me closer to him if that was possible.

"To find out what she is. C'mon." We all followed Nikolai to a laboratory.

"This place looks like the ones in the movies." I walked around to see everything. It was actually quite cool.

"Have a seat over here Taylor." Nikolai motioned for me to sit. When I sat down Xavier walked over to me.

"Who was that dog you were with." Xavier asked.

"His name is Grayson and he's my friend." I glared at him.

"What did you do in that nest?" Xavier asked.

"Believe me, you don't want to know." I warned. Xavier shot up out of his seat and stormed out of the room. Jase sighed and followed him.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized to Nikolai he shook his head.

"No worries. Even mates go through problems believe it or not." Nikolai assured. He pulled out a long ass needle. I tried to get out of my chair but Nikolai used his free hand to pull me back down.

"Don't make me restrain you." Nikolai cautioned.

"I hate shots though. They hurt like hell." Nikolai laughed. "I'll make this quick as possible. Just don't flex. Or else your blood vessel will pop."

He took my blood and I gripped my other hand on the chair like my life depended on it.

"All done. The tests should be done in about a day or less. Do you want to see your blood?" Nikolai asked.

"No I'm good. I should go look for Xavier. Thank you." I gave him a hug that surprised the both of us and headed to go look for my royally pissed off mate.