Questionable Motives

"So when you say I'm Xavier's beloved, you mean 'beloved' as in he loves me?" I was confused on this whole beloved and mates thing.

"I mean Xavier is your beloved as in he was born to love you. As you were born to love him. You know about mates right?" I nodded my head. "Well it's practically the same thing. Except term of mates is called 'beloved'. So everything you know about mates goes the same as beloveds. It's a good or bad thing. Depends on the way you look at it." He stretched his arms out across the couch.

"So it's like I'm married to him forever. Not that I was going to divorce him or anything." I quickly added. I love Xavier, but I'm pissed at him for not telling me about all this.

"I know you won't. You love him." He glanced at the clock, 11:48. "I think it's time for us to go to bed. You can take my room. I'll sleep on the couch."

"No it's fine. I can sleep on the couch. I don't want to be a burden." I slipped off my shoes and pulled the blanked from the chair and went to the couch. Jase stopped me and grabbed the blanket from my hands.

"You're not a burden. You need to be safe. Besides, if someone comes in they won't see you. You're safer in my room." He turned my around and pushed me to his room.

"Fine." With that I headed to his room. When I got there I realized how boring his life must be when he's alone. He was a minimalistic there was a dresser, bed, and a mirror. I wonder if Amelia likes this over the top modern bachelor pad.

Realizing that I needed something to sleep in I walked back to the living room.

"Hey Jase, I need some pajamas." He was fast asleep snoring on the couch.

Realizing that idea wasn't going to work I took matters into my own hands and looked for some pjs.

As I went through the drawers I saw something surprising that caught my eye: a bright pink dildo.

"Oh my god.." I whisper-yelled. Why the hell does he have a dildo? I closed the drawer trying to contain my laughter and put on some pjs.

Thankfully the sex-toy scandal distracted me on more important issues. As I went to sleep I dreamt of what reasons Jase would have a dildo.