6. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

7 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 2021

Lando was losing hope very fast. Since the beginning of the year he'd tried to get in contact with Elena and all his attempts had failed.

The Spanish girl was adamant on keeping the boy out of sight and hopefully out of mind. At some point he'd been unblocked on all social media platforms but that more or less seemed to be part of her plan to show him what he's missing. Which wasn't her intention at all. It was all a coincidence.

In the time that he'd been unblocked, two weeks exactly, he'd witnessed her flirt with Romeo Beckham in the comments, post a photo at lunch with Jacob Elordi, even though Zendaya and Hunter were there, Lando chose to focus on how Jacob had his arm around Elena' a shoulders.
But perhaps the worst was the photos of her in Monaco with Pierre Gasly.

She'd originally accompanied Carlos to Italy to move into his new house, whilst she was there she met up with Charles and Pierre.
Charles because he was her cousin's teammate and Pierre because he lived in the same neighborhood as Carlos. In the week she spent there she'd become closer to Charlotte Sine, the girls having met and hung out before, who invited her to spend some time with her in Monte Carlo after the teen admitted that she was dreading returning to the UK, knowing she could bump into Lando at any point due to them frequenting at the same spots in town.

Which led to her getting closer to the newly single Pierre as they were the only single ones in the group. Pictures of them walking along the beach front were snapped and spread across many f1 fanpages.
This broke Lando's heart as Elena had seemed comfortable with keeping their relationship under wraps yet at the very first chance she goes and flaunts Pierre on her Instagram story. Although the rumors were disputed by both parties another problem arose when Romeo Beckham reappeared to publicly ask the Spanish girl to be his Valentine exactly one week before the holiday.
And that's why Lando just threw his phone across the room, effectively breaking it.

He was done.

This was unhealthy, the constant checking her Instagram to see if she posted or not and the way she blatantly ignored his calls was weighing him down. So he decided to get his mind off of the girl. But first he needed to get a new phone.

On the other side of town a nineteen year old Spanish girl had just arrived home with her roommates following in tow. The four girls had picked her up from the airport and taken her out to dinner where they all caught up. Elena had suggested they waited until they got home to explain her version of events as she'd recently become aware of nosy fans and Twitter users.

Someone had recently recorded a conversation between her and Charlotte at restaurant before leaking it to the press. Luckily the press in Monaco understood the idea of privacy and had contacted both girls to ask for their permission, were respectful of their decision to decline their business being put out into the public and assured them that the perpetrator would be held liable.

Now they were home, full and joyous, not only at the news that Elena was home but at the fact that Ruvy had also finally broken up with her rat of a boyfriend. After the girls changed into pajamas Elena called them downstairs where she'd prepared hot chocolate and tea for them. She knew it was going to be a long and emotional conversation so she wanted everyone to be as comfortable as possible.

"So a lot has happened since we were all together. I would have told you guys this before I left for New York but Queenie and Lilly weren't here and it would be unfair to not tell them this at the same time as you guys."
"You're not pregnant are you?" Makyhli asked trying to lighten the mood.
"She'd have to get some in order for that to happen." Lily joked as she saw Elena roll her eyes.
"It kind of is about me getting some...", this statement instantly made the other girls shut up.
And so the girl began recounting everything to her friends and found herself stopping to shed a few tears here and there as she realised how much pain she was in emotionally.