23. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬

13 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2021

Elena woke up to the sound of knocking on her door. She groaned as she looked at the time. It was only 6 am. Opening the door she found Jacob with a take away box in his hand and two coffees balancing on top of it.

"Jacob Elordi! What do you want at this time of the morning?"

"Well last night when I picked you up from the airport you mentioned that you wanted to watch the sunrise over the eiffel tower sooo."
The Australian scratched the back of his head, making the muscles in his arm flex.
"But if you're too tired to go today we can just chill on the balcony and watch it from here, that's only if you want to."

Elena silently contemplated his offer. She was hesitant until she remembered Olivia's advice, she needed to give other guys a proper chance or else she might spend the rest of the year crying over a dumb cute British boy.
"Give me five minutes to get ready."
She said as she quickly shut her door and rushed around the room to get ready.

Ten minutes later they were walking through the streets of Paris, heading towards the iconic feature that everyone associated with the popular city. They chatted as they walked. Once they finally arrived at a little bridge where they could watch the sun rise, they sat on a bench and ate their small breakfast.

Elena closed her eyes as she felt the fresh morning sun rays hit her face. She sighed, she couldn't remember the last time she felt such peace.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me now. We still have to listen to your new song."
Jacob said as he poked her sides, making her laugh.

To anyone who walked past and didn't know the two of them, they would think that they were a happy young couple as they shared Jscob' s airpods and Elena rested her head on Jacobs shoulder.

𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲