Was gooooooood???

Sup baddies! Long time no see! I hope all of you are doing okay and I hope all of you are staying safe with all this damn Covid shit!

It's been like 5 years since I updated? I left sooooo many of you hanging! I honestly don't remember why I stopped writing I guess I just did? Again it's been 5 or so yearsXD

When I started writing I was like 14, maybe 15? No clue. I'm 19 now almost 20, a college student, and doing pretty good.

When i first started writing the original book I was in such a terrible place in my life. Failing school, dealing with parent problems and being dragged into the middle of all of it and all that shitty stuff.

I'm in such a better place now. Better family life, amazing boyfriend, amazing friends, I'm so glad life is going well.

"I'm sorry" was definitely based on some parts of my life. The sh, being suicidal, depressed. Never anything physical like abuse and stuff like that.

That book was probably one of the best things I did when I was at such a young age. I mean it's ranked #1 in the Gabriel conte catergory???

I never thought silly thing I started when i was barley into my teenage years would turn into something this big??

I've gotten messages upon messages of people saying they love the book and how it brought them to tears and how it kinda helped them in some ways and how me bringing some of my own experiences into the book was almost inspirational?? That's so crazy to me!

I love writing, I'm trying to write a book (way better than the ones I wrote when I was 14 XD) and I'm hoping it's good enough to send to a publishing agency.

I'm not gonna name it and I'm not gonna say what it's about, but be on the lookout for a book by me hopefully soon-ish?

Anywayyyyy, the main reason I'm writing this little note, is to let you all know, I'm going back to "I'm Sorry" and rewriting it a little bit.

Making changes here and there, making some parts make more sense, fixing any plot holes, etc.

I'm going to focus on that book first and then I'm going to possibly work on "It's Okay" and POSSIBLY finishing the book if y'all would like.

I'm wanting to do all of this to bring not only myself and the books, but also you amazing people the closure you guys deserve.

I am truly so grateful for each and everyone of you who have read these books (not only the Gabriel Conte ones), and supported me, and been such amazing readers. For that, and I'm so truly thankful. You guys have no idea.

So be on the lookout for updates and changes and I hope you amazing readers still support me and everything I do from here on out.

So much love to each and every one of you <3