Chapter 31

Lily's POV

It's been a week since I've been home and it's nice being back with Gabe, and now that I'm back, I'm starting to notice that I overreacted about the whole him kissing (whatever her name is) thing. I need to start calming down quicker and not getting frustrated and letting others speak.

I sigh and see Gabe coming into the living room with coffee for him and tea for him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks handing me my drink.

I shrug, "Ehh, I'll feel better when the baby is out and when I get the restraining with Angela all sorted out."

He nods wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "When's your next ultrasound?"

"Either this week or next week. I'll have to check."

He nods again as a long, awkward tension hangs in the air.

"Gabe I'm sorry. For leaving you and not really letting you speak about what happened between you and Helene. It was unfair and you didn't deserve that. I've done this stupid thing twice now and I'm sure you're annoyed by it and-"

"Woah Lily calm down, it's okay. I understand that. You had the right to lash out at me. I didn't tell you when I know I should've and that's not your fault. It's mine." He interrupted.

He wiped the few tears that fell from my eyes and gently kissed my lips.

"Is everything all good between us now?" He asked running his fingers through my hair.

I nod and cuddle into his chest and turn on the TV to watch some silly shows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabe completely passed out on the couch while watching TV and he looked so peaceful and calm and it was such a beautiful sight. I kiss his cheek before getting our cups and grabbing the snacks that we ate to take them to the kitchen.

While cleaning our cups, I look outside and see a full moon and a sky full of stars. Cheesy but it looks beautiful. 

I make my way to the balcony and lean against the wall and just look into the sky. 

Who would've thought that I would be here today? To have the most amazing husband, a beautiful, perfect child on the way, and actually be alive? 

A few tears trickle down my face as I look down at my stomach to see the big bump that's formed.

"I promise to give you everything and to make sure you don't live the way I did. You deserve a perfect world to live in, and I will try so fucking hard to make that happen." I speak.

After a while, I walk back into the house and see Gabe curled into a ball on the couch. I let out a small giggle before grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around him.

"And I will make sure you live the best life you can as well. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you. You saved me and I can never repay you for that. I'm so madly in love with you Gabe. You mean so much to me."

___________________

Ya girl is back after almost a year. I know I know you all hate me. But hey I'm back:)

I hope you all are doing amazing!

Question: Do you guys want me to add more to the story or just focus more on the restraining order and the birth of the baby? Cause I'm up for either but it's up to you and what you guys want.