Chapter 22

Lily's POV

"I'm gonna go over to Helene's room for a few. You gonna be okay for a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll probably just sleep. Louis isn't answering his phone so I guess I'll just stay in."

"At least go get some food."

He shrugged.

"Gabe what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just worried. Last night was scary." He said.

I then remembered what he was talking about.

"I'm fine. I promise." I said before kissing his lips and walking out the door.

"I'll see ya soon okay?"

He nodded.

I went back up to him and pressed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync and it made me happy for some reason.

We broke apart before I pecked his lips one more time.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said before I walked out the door.

I opened the door to Helene's room with the spare key they gave me and walked in.

I heard soft cried coming from the bathroom.

I slowly walked up to it and knocked on it.

"Helene?" I asked.

The door then swung open and Helene wrapped her arms around me and cried.

"Oh my god Helene! What's wrong?" I asked as we moved to the bed.

"Louis..downstairs..last night..front desk...kissing..."

She was making no sense but I still pulled her in for a tighter hug.

After a few moments, she calmed down.

"Okay. So what happened?" I asked looking her in the eye.

"Last night after I left the pool, I went downstairs to get something from the vending machine, cause the only vending machine is in the lobby. So I went down there and when the elevator opened, I saw Louis. He was making out with the lady at the front desk. And it looked like it was about to get sexual." She said as a few tears slipped from her eyes.

"Oh no! Helene I'm so sorry!" I said and pulled her in for another hug.

"I don't know if he was drunk or not. But I'm just so hurt." She said.

"I would be too Helene. Does he know that you know?"

"No. Right when I saw them, I immediately hid to make sure they didn't see me."

"Did he come back up to the room last night?"

"Yeah. But I couldn't sleep. Especially with him right next to me."

Anger started flooding my system.

Why in the world would Louis do this to Helene? He loves her too much! Or should I say loved.

"You are not staying in this room tonight. You are staying in mine and Gabe's room." I said before grabbing her suitcase and putting as much of her stuff as I possibly could in there.

"No Lily I'm fi-"

"Helene you are not fine. The love of your life just cheated on you. I can't have my best friend staying in the same room as him." I said.

She sighed before we walked over to my room.

I opened the door to see a shirtless Gabe. My eyes widened for a minute before I came back into reality.