Chapter 11

(I'm gonna skip ahead a few weeks cause I'm too excited to get  to the surprise.)

Lily's POV

"Why are you waking me up at 4 in the morning?" I asked.

"You'll see." Gabe said before I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put my leggings on before throwing a sweatshirt on over my tank top.

Gabe practically pushed me down the stairs and I saw Louis standing next to Helene who looked annoyed and tired.

"Alright. Let's go!" Louis said before the guys lead us down the stairs and into the parking garage.

We all only took one car so we didn't waste a lot of money on gas.

"Do you guys wanna sit in the back so you can sleep?" Gabe asked.

Helene and I both nodded before Louis handed us two blankets and Helene and I wrapped ourselves in the blankets.

I put my headphones in and put on the 5 Seconds of Summer station.

I soon fell asleep while listening to Heartbreak Girl.

*****

"Lily. Helene. Wake up."

I opened my eyes and sad that the guys were unloading the suitcases from the trunk.

"What are we doing?"  Helene asked before siting up and stretching.

"What does it look like?" Louis said.

I sat up and saw that we were at the airport.

I looked at Gabe confused and he smiled at me.

I rubbed my face before getting outbid the car and wrapped my arms around waist from the back.

I was too tired to ask what we were doing so I just kissed his back through his shirt.

Gabe handed me my suitcase and we all walked in.

Gabe handed me some money and told me to go get Starbucks for me and Helene while him and Louis got our tickets ready.

I slowly walked to the Starbucks with Helene before we ordered our stuff.

"You guys look tired." The guy said.

"Very." Helene said.

I nodded along with her before he handed us our drink.

We said our thank yous before walking out and sitting down next to Gabe and Louis.

"Took you guys long enough. We have to be on the plane in ten minutes before it leaves without us." Louis said.

Helene flipped him off before we stood up and walked to the plane.

Louis and Helene sat next to each other and Gabe and I sat next to each other.

I put my left headphone in before leaning on Gabe's shoulder.

"Where are we going?" I asked half asleep.

"You'll see." He said.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep again.

*****

"Florida?!" I asked as the pilot said where we were gonna land.

"Yupp. My hometown." She said before kissing my cheek.

"How long are we staying?" I asked.

"You're gonna hate me when I tell you."

"Just tell me."

"Two months."

"Two months?" I said as we landed and the tires squeaking hurt my ears.

"Yeah. I thought you'd like a couple months away from Cali." He said.

I sighed before nodding.

"Are you mad?"

"No. I'm just excited." I said happily.

"Good." He said while kissing my heel before we were able to get off the plane.