13.

-Harry's POV-

I wake up to the sound of loud knocking on the wooden door downstairs.

"I'm sleeping." I subconsciously mumble tossing to the other side of my bed.

The knocking continues, and I begin start to become frustrated, and force my eyes to glance at the clock, the brightness of the sun pouring through my window causing me to squint.

Who knocks on my door at 8 in the morning?

I roll out of bed, angry before flopping down the stairs thinking the whole way on who it may be because they are about to get punched in the face.

As soon as I open the door, all my violent thoughts soon vanish because a very frightened Abella with tears streaming down her face, stands at my doorstep in nothing but some socks, shorts and a t-shirt.

She looked like an abstract painting standing there, with a bunch of brush strokes that didn't make any sense, but somehow when it all came together it created something that made sense, and spoke in many ways, something that you'd have to look at a long time to figure it out.

Before I even got to say anything, Abella pulled me into a hug, wrapping her small arms around my bare torso, right away sobbing into my shoulder.

I pull her inside the house because it's still a bit chilly out, then I slightly grab her jaw to study her face, placing both my hands on her cheeks.

Her nose is a slight tint of red as well as her eyes, with her hair in all directions as though she just woke up. Even in this state, she looked absolutely beautiful. She looked me straight in the eyes before turning away to look down at the brown carpet.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask, concern lacing the rasp in my voice.

She shakes her head, biting her bottom lip to maintain her sobs.

"C'mere." I say grabbing her hand and leading it to my couch. She is now shivering, and I notice her socks are soaking wet, with scratches of green from the grass.

"I'll be right back." I tell her as she simply nods looking down, causing the tears to fall freely onto her lap.

I run up the stairs, and grab a pair of socks, some grey sweats (that are a little too small for me), and a fluffy blanket before going back downstairs where Abella sits on the couch with her arms around her knees, looking straight ahead.

"Here," I hand her the socks and sweats, "so you'll be warm."

She only nods in appreciation. I decide to give her some time to change, telling her where the bathroom is, and then excuse myself to go to the kitchen to get her some water and put on an actual shirt, since I was in nothing but joggers at the moment.

Once I get back, Abella is still sitting in the same position, but now with my sweats on and some of my black socks.

I lay the cup of water in front of her before sitting down.

"Is there anything else you need?" I ask.

Once again, Abella doesn't say anything only shakes her head, but then scoots closer to me, curling up and resting her head on my lap.

I'm a bit stunned at first, but I place my arm around her and use my other one to untangle some of her hair. I don't know much about comforting, but I do know what would make me feel better in this situation, so I do it to her.

She's not sobbing anymore, but instead tears are streaming down her face and soaking into my joggers, but I don't mind at all.

When I look down to Abella again, her eyes are now closed and the tears have stopped.

I assume she's sleeping because of her slowed breathing and sobs that are now nonexistent, I take this as a chance to let myself fall asleep too, since I haven't gotten any last night, it seems.

Before I fall alseep, I figure out Abella was the abstract painting that spoke to me, but left me more than confused since I first tried figuring it out.
-
lol what is this even

I wrote this chapter a few weeks ago and forgot to post it oops..

Anyways... Vote. Comment. Follow. I'll do the same 😘