15.

"So, you're saying you have these dreams, and they seem to almost always become reality?" Harry asks with a mouthful of pancakes.

I cringe a little at the sight before nodding.

"That's amazing!! Abella you are like a wizard.. or a... a.. what's the word..?"

"Psychic?" I question raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah!! Psychic." Harry says a little too loudly.

I turn around to see some heads turn in our direction, no one seemed to think anything of it as they soon return to their meals.

We were currently at a local diner after Harry almost burned down the house trying to make an omelette.

I decided on telling him what was going on, after all he deserved some answers after I showed up at his house in the crack of dawn, crying. At first it was hard, and Harry gave me this weird look as if I was crazy before realizing I was being completely serious.

"I think I should be the only person you tell." Harry says in a stern tone.

I looked at him with a confused look.

"How so? Because if I tell anyone else, they'll think  I'm crazy and send me away? Well it's a little too late for that." I mumble a little hurt.

"No, because that type of information is dangerous if it gets in the wrong hands." I took note that Harry's personality shifted quickly, a few seconds ago he was loud and excited, now he was shifting around with a look of disapproval.

"I'm not sure what you mean.. If anything I feel like it could do some good y'know? To help prevent bad things from happening."  I say taking the last bite of my waffle before wiping my mouth with one of the napkins.

"Abella, if things are meant to happen, they will happen and there's no way to prevent it." 

"Then how come you're telling me not to tell anyone else? Harry you're confusing me." I uncomfortably say, taking a sip from my coffee.

"I'm just trying to protect you." He says.

"Protect me from what?" I ask impatiently.

The waiter soon comes over to our table to ask if we need anything to which Harry instantly responds by asking for the check.

I pay for my part after a short argument with Harry saying he would pay before I just put the money down, and he pays for his half before standing up, and leaving a tip on the table.

"Harry, you haven't answered my question." I say somberly.

"We should go now, I have some errands to run today." He replies not meeting my gaze.

I stay seated not moving from my spot. 

"I'm not going anywhere with you until you answer my question."

"Abella, please not here, let's just go, and I'll answer your question when I take you home." Harry said grabbing my sweater for me.

I decide not to argue further as I stand up, taking my sweater from him and quickly walking out of the diner, not even paying attention if he was following me or not.

Waiting outside the car door as Harry unlocks it, I open it sitting down before crossing my arms and waiting for him to come in.

"Protect me from what?" I repeat my earlier question, as he slips the keys into the ignition.

"Can we talk about this properly when I'm not driving?" Harry asks shifting the gear, backing out of the parking lot.

"You said we'd talk about it on the way to my house." I stubbornly reminded.

"Yeah well I actually meant later today?" He said almost in a question.

"You have errands to run though?" I reminded rolling my eyes. "Look, you shouldn't have brought it up if you're not even going to explain completely.. You can not just say 'Don't tell other people' and expect me to follow your orders like I'm-"

"Abella, calm down, I'll tell you later today I promise." Harry says not taking his eyes off of the road.

"And when exactly is later? At 2 in the morning while on the roof?" I annoyingly said looking out the window.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, but when I am finished with my errands, I will go over to your house and pick you up."

"Alright." I finally agreed, realizing I had been a little rude to him with my comments.

We reached my house, and Harry pulled onto his driveway and stepped out as well, I had no idea what he was doing until he waited for me to walk me to the entrance of my house.

"Thank you for taking me out for breakfast."  I said about to open my door when I was stopped by him wrapping his arms around me. 

"I'm sorry" was all he said before walking out of my front yard and getting into his car, driving away.

-

slow and short updates I'm so sorry ): but i've been working on my other story which I was supposed to post last month lol oops.

If there are any mistake please excuse me, I was listening to Drag Me Down and kept randomly dancing...

Comment. Vote. Follow.

I will return the favor promise (: x