Ch. 1

Dash's p.o.v

*ring ring ring*
I jolted up due to the sound of my alarm, my loud, annoying, alarm.. I'm surprised that i've held my sanity together and haven't smashed it yet.

I yawned and looked at the time, 8:15. I got up and went to do my morning routine. I grabbed some clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Mornin'." I called out to my family and sat down on a chair.

My dad, Bow Hothoof, my mother, Windy Whistles, my two older brothers, Rainbow Blaze and Spectrum Dash and last but not least, my little sister, Scootaloo were all sitting around the table, eating breakfast and talking amongst themselves.

I exited the house and glanced at my car. My family was quite rich, considering the mansion and expensive cars. My dad works in the business industry and usually go on business trips around the world. My mother is a surgeon and is one of the best in her league. My brothers both go to prestigious collages and Canterlot high is where Scoots and I go. The best of the best, obviously. Even though I have a car, I decided to walk today. It was a nice day outside anyway.

My phone started to ring as I approached the school gates, it was Rarity so I answered.
"DARLING, YOU WOULD NOT BELIVE WHO IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY!" Rarity shrieked, "A CELEBRITY IS COMING AND HE'S-"

"Calm down, Rares. He's probably just one of those stuck-up dickheads who only care about themselves and getting laid." I rolled my eyes as I met up with the rest of my friends, including Rarity, so I ended the call.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you, Dash. You didn't even let poor Rarity finish." Sunset sighed, but smirked right after, "You don't even know who's coming yet."

"Well, sorry, I don't read minds." I rolled my eyes once again, "Besides, I don't care about some cocky celebrity anyways."

Suddenly, what seemed like the whole school ran over to a specific car that just pulled up. The obnoxious mob was screaming in excitement.

Pinkie jumped up and down, "HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE, HE'S HERE!!!"

"Calm down Pinks.." AJ groaned.

Some bodyguards stepped out of the car, followed by Mr. hotshot. The crowd screamed louder and the bodyguards had to force them to make room for that celebrity.

I couldn't see him properly, so I couldn't tell who it was.. "I can't see, who is it?"

Twilight smiled, "One of the only celebrities you'd actually like."

That didn't give me an answer, there were no celebrities I could think of that I actually liked.
The crowd calmed down slightly and made way for the dude, seemed like he was done taking pictures and signing autographs and whatever a celebrity does.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna approached the celebrity and motioned for him to follow them, the crowd made way for him to walk and I could finally see who this ass was.

My eyes widend... I did not expect that.

"There's no way.."

A smile crept onto my face as I realized. It was Soarin Skies, member of the besr boy band ever, the "Wonderbolts"! He's the leader and lead singer of the band. Now I understand why the crowd was so hyped, who wouldn't be if the Soarin Skies was standing right there in front of you?

"Oh.. my.. fucking.. god.." I stared in awe.

"Exactly." Applejack said, "You should've let us finish when we were tryna tell ya who it was."

Rarity gawked, "It's a miracle, honestly, to think that Soarin Skies and the rest of the Wonderbolts would be joining us here at CHS."

I sharply turned my head, "THE REST ARE COMING TOO?!"
Everyone just nodded.
I screamed internally, there's no way this is happening!

Okay, let me introduce you to the Wonderbolts. First, Soarin Skies, heartthrob, leader of the band and is the lead singer. Next is Flash Sentry, the "cute" one. He's the guitarist of the band. Then, there's Thunderlane, he's a.. flirtatious ass. He plays bass, him, Flashx, and Discord are the back up vocals. Discord, shithead. He plays rhythm guitar. Then there's Cheese Sandwich, he's the silly drummer with a unique personality only Pinkie can match. Last but not least, Fancy Pants, the father of the group. He plays the keyboard/piano.

The bell rang and the mob of raging fans ran inside. As we were heading to class, VP Luna called us into Celestia's office. We all obliged, entered the room, and there he was..

Soarin Skies.

Soarin was sitting on a chair. He turned around and immediately locked eyes with me. It was only mere seconds, but to me, it felt like hours. Soarin broke the eye contact and observed everyone else before turning back to P. Celesia.

"Girls, as you may know, this is Soarin Skies."

My eyes glistened at the sight of him.

"Mr. Skies, this is Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash." Luna introduced us while pointing towards each one of us.

"You girls will be in charge of guiding him, and sooner or later, his friends, around the school."
We nodded.

"Each one of you girls will be assigned a new student to help out throughout the week. Rainbow Dash, you'll be paired up with Soarin."

My breath hitched and my eyes widened, me??

Oh my god.

"Girls, please make Soarin and the rest feel welcome. You are dismissed." Principal Celestia concluded.

We all exited the room. I know Soarin isn't one of those rude ass celebrities. He's actually very much the opposite. He's one of the best guys you'll get.

Twilight lead the tour, "And this is my personal favorite class, Math, and if you turn to your right and go through those doors, you'll end up in the Science lab, where we do most of our chemistry experiments."

Soarin's eyes glistened as we passed by it, his favorite subject was chemistry. He's probably the biggest nerd in his band.. cutely enough. Twilight concluded the tour and we all headed off to second period.

"Hey." I suddenly jumped and spun around to who was talking. Soarin.

"I- uh- hi- hello." I froze like a statue as he chuckled at my response.

"How cute~" he cooed at me.

I blushed and absentmindedly stared at him while he got bombarded with questions by Pinkie.

"Looks like someone's got a crush~" Rarity whispered to me in a teasing tone.

"Sh-shut up." I blushed. "I do not have a crush on him."

Sunset perked up, "Hey Soarin, I suggest you be careful with Dash here." She placed a hand on my shoulder, "She's your number 1 fan, after all."

Soarin smirked, "Is that so? That's great to hear." I only blushed harder as I looked away. I could feel Soarin's amused stare on me.

—————————————
1153 words

A/N,

Editing everything so it's a lil more bearable for me to read 🥳 And I'm changing the dates so it like.. makes sense to the story instead of IRL.