Ch. 24

19/10/21

R*inbow D*sh's P.O.V

Haha, I am not ready for this.

There's a test.

"Calm down, Dash.." Applejack pat me on the back, "It's just one test, you won't die."

"No, AJ, it's not that simple.." I slowly turned around and looked her dead in the eye, "It's a maths test.."

"A-And..?"

I grabbed her shoulders and shook her , "I DIDN'T FUCKING STUDY AT ALL..!" I exclaimed, "I DIDN'T THINK WE EVEN HAD A TEST. I DIDN'T LISTEN IN CLASS BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY ADMIRING SOA-"

I cut myself off as I saw the boys approach us, most of them with a smirk on their face.

"Go on, Dash." Flash grinned, "Who were you too busy admiring?"

"N-no one.." I stepped back as Flash inched closer.

"Come on, you can tell m-"

Flash was interrupted by Soarin and Discord's bickering.

"Skies, give it up. that shitty method won't work..!"

"It will..! Theoretically, if we just-"

Fancy and Thunderlane pulled the two bastards apart, "Shut up, stop arguing..!"

The two shut up immediately, just a stern, piercing glare remained between them.

"God, why is it impossible for you two to get along..?" Lane sighed, "Stop being idiots and agree, you're arguing over something useless.."

"Science is not usele-"

Lane covered his mouth, "Shut up..."

"Anyways, we heard you from across the hall, Dash." Lane turned to me, a smirk growing on his face, "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Ur mom." I rolled my eyes, "The person I was 'admiring' was no one."

"Was it me?" Soarin gazed at me, his eyes twinkling.

"No."

"Die."

I scoffed, "It will never be you, so stop being so cocky."

Soarin glared, "Bitch.."

"Please.." Lane pulled Soarin back, "Stop it with the fighting.."

Soarin rolled his eyes and looked at his $1,710 Gucci G-Timeless 27mm watch, "The bell should ring in abou-"

The bell rang, cutting Soarin off.

".. why do I even try?" Soarin sighed.

"It's alright, bro.." Flash pat his shoulder, "You're doing your best."

Soarin nodded and took my hand, "Let's go."

A certain feeling began to accumulate in my stomach as he held my hand, I felt.. nervous?