Ch. 7

Dash's P.O.V

We all walked into the coridor and Pinkie began talking.

"So we all know the rules, right? Just in case, let me explain. Two people are chosen to go in a room together with the lights off, they've got 7 minutes together and it's preferable that they do something intimate." Pinkie smiled wide, "Obviously, if they don't want to do anything intimate, then you could just talk. If you do plan on doing stuff like that, make sure you're both comfortable! Don't go too far, you've only got 7 minutes, which means no doing the dirty. Everyone understand?"

"Please don't fuck on my bed." Soarin sighed.

"Okay, but if you were in there with Rainbow Dash, you'd say otherwis-"

"Thunderlane, shut up."

Pinkie giggled, "We've managed to discuss the pairings so that everyone is as comfortable as possible and so that couples are together." She glanced at Applejack and Rarity.

"SOARIN AND DASHIE, YOU TWO GO FIRST!" We were suddenly pushed into the room, and before I could protest, they shut the door.

"TURN OFF THE LIGHTS, LOVEBIRDS!" Pinkie screamed.

Soarin walked over to the light switch and turned the lights off, sighing.

"OK YOU TWO HAVE FUN~ YOU'VE GOT 7 MINUTES SO DON'T GO TOO FAR!"

Soarin grabbed my wrist and walked over to the bed, dragging me along.

"Hey, hey, hey! what do you think you're doing??" I whispered in an alarmed tone.

"Sitting down." Soarin replied quietly and sat down.

".. Right." I sat next to him.

"So, about that question with Discord during truth or dare.." Soarin started, "Who did you decide on? I'm not pushing you or anything, I'm just curious."

"Why don't you take a guess?" I suggested, a little curious on who he'll say.

"Well then it's obviously me." He said confidently. It was dark, but I could just tell he was smirking.

Well, he's not even wrong.

"You're actually the last person I'd pick to fuck." I rolled my eyes.

"I can change your mind on that." Soarin said cheekily.

"Then go ahead." I wonder what he'll do.

"Is that consent?" He asked.

"What do you plan on doing?"

He (probably) smirked and leaned close, I could tell his face was only a few millimeters from mine. He then leaned in and whispered softly in my ear, "You."

I immediately pushed him away as I felt my cheeks heat up. "No chance, Skies."

"You won't be saying that once you get a taste of me."

This bitch.

"Why did it have to be you?" I grumbled.

"Come on, just admit that you love me."

"Y'know, Thunderlane doesn't seem that bad anymore-"